Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

i5 3570k and gtx 770 bottleneck?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 31, 2013 7:59:17 PM

Hi guys, I wanted to know if the i5 3570k paired up with the gtx 770 was a bottleneck... thanks
May 31, 2013 8:10:03 PM

dudeknows said:
NO!


I see you are not the only one tired of seeing this question today...
m
0
l
Related resources
May 31, 2013 8:17:46 PM

Sounds like a troll to me, so i say Yes XD
m
0
l
May 31, 2013 8:19:53 PM

slomo4sho said:
dudeknows said:
NO!


I see you are not the only one tired of seeing this question today...


Hey, thanks for answering xD sorry, first pc hahahaha wanna be sure everything is perfect
m
0
l
May 31, 2013 8:20:33 PM

firo40 said:
Sounds like a troll to me, so i say Yes XD

xD
m
0
l
May 31, 2013 8:43:25 PM

Isoscelist said:
Hey, thanks for answering xD sorry, first pc hahahaha wanna be sure everything is perfect


The search function is there for your benefit :) 
m
0
l
Anonymous
June 1, 2013 2:02:22 PM

Yes! Buy atleast a i7-3970X that would be just fine.
m
3
l
June 1, 2013 2:20:24 PM

Yeah the 3970x is a bare minimum didnt ya know
m
0
l
!