hd 5450 or gt 210

pyjamaninja

Honorable
Apr 26, 2013

my budget is around 50$ and my cpu is a c2d and the reason these my only two options is because these are the only two available in my price range

Mar 24, 2013
Hey buddy ,Believe me if you're currently not in a budget to buy higher budget graphics card then please don't buy any graphics card from these 2 as these 2 are just a waste of money graphics card nothing else (i personally have a geforce 210 in past and its the waste ).i recommend you to wait for some time and gather some more money and after you gather some money then these will be the choices for you :-

nvidia geforce gt 620 or a amd radeon hd 6450 around 61-65 $ (these 2 cards will literally give you 2x faster performance then your current 2 choices)

if you can wait for more time /collect some more money .like around 74 $ then you should be able to buy a nvidia geforce 630 which will give you around 4x faster performance from these 2 choices of yours .
so i'll recommend you to gather some more money according to your budget and get from these 3 atleast and don't ever buy a geforce 210 or a radeon he 5450

pyjamaninja

Honorable
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks guys.... knw these cards suck but gfx cards are really expensive here(sri lanka) n these r the 2 i cn gt for now cause i spent my money for the rest of my pc :( i posted a link showing the place im buying them from

The 5450 can run some/most games on medium to high setting, it wont be able to handle ultra. I had a 512 mb 5450 in my old rig and i was able to run borderlands and starcraft 2 on high. Just to name a few. It will get the job done, eventually.