If this is a professional build, i highly suggest you look into Sandy-bridge-E/IB-E(coming soon).
Austing's build is a bit overkill for what you are getting.
Titan is not needed 780 will do the job and will perform on-par when overclocked.
WD Blacks not needed and why get 2 of them when you can get a 3TB one for cheaper.
1000W not needed.
I need something that will last me a couple years. I need this for game design and a little bit of gaming. I'm looking for quality and performance.
As "game design" can mean a lot of things, but probably includes 3D modeling, animation, rendering, compiling?, and graphic and sound design > more or less the most demanding applications, my view is that the proper direction is a strong 3D / graphics workstation that emphasizes image quality and working stability rather than frame rates. Content creation demands and hardware is quite different from that intended for content consumption. Here is a kind of generic but strong Maya, 3Ds, AutoCad, VRay, Adobe CS workstation specification>
$3,000 CAD / Imaging Workstation
1. Xeon E5-1650 6-core 3.2 /3.8GHz $600 (A very good performer- no 14 of 1700 on the Passmark Benchmark
2. ASUS P9X79-E WS LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 SSI CEB $412.
3. Kingston16GB (2X 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 ECC Unbuffered Server Memory w/TS Intel Model KVR16E11/8I $150.
5. SAMSUNG 840 Series MZ-7TD120BW 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) $100
6. WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB HARD DRIVE SATA 64MB 6 Gb/s WD AV-GP $85
7. LIAN LI PC-A75 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case $182
8. SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Semi-modular Power Supply $115
9. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - OEM $140
10. Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler $84.
11. ASUS Black Blu-ray Burner SATA BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS $85
______________________________________________________ TOTAL > about $2,750
Upgrades to this list would be to use a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (+$140), increase the Storage drive size and / or add a second in RAID 1 (+$90 to +$200), increase RAM to 32GB (+$150). Savings could be to use the Quadro 2000D 2GB card (-$370)