Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

AMD Radeon HD 7770 will it work for my pc ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 4, 2013 7:59:28 AM

Hey guys, i have had y pc for about 2 years now and i need some help involving graphics. I currently have a AMD Radeon HD 6450 and it cannot play games like Skyrim, GT IV etc. I recently came across the HD 7770 and it is at low budget and it has had some good reviews. Could you please tell me if this card will be compatible my pc because i want to be sure before i spend £80 on it.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6450
M-Board: Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2
PSU:500Watts

Lookng forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

More about : amd radeon 7770 work

a b À AMD
June 4, 2013 8:03:29 AM

Yes, it will work and is 100% compatible with your system

-Wolf sends
m
0
l
June 4, 2013 8:05:38 AM

Iestyn Cale said:
Hey guys, i have had y pc for about 2 years now and i need some help involving graphics. I currently have a AMD Radeon HD 6450 and it cannot play games like Skyrim, GT IV etc. I recently came across the HD 7770 and it is at low budget and it has had some good reviews. Could you please tell me if this card will be compatible my pc because i want to be sure before i spend £80 on it.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6450
M-Board: Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2
PSU:500Watts

Lookng forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.


Wolfshadw said:
Yes, it will work and is 100% compatible with your system

-Wolf sends
Thanks, this helps me alot ! Is it good for gaming on skyrim with my specs also ?

m
0
l
Related resources
June 4, 2013 8:11:31 AM

Iestyn Cale said:
Iestyn Cale said:
Hey guys, i have had y pc for about 2 years now and i need some help involving graphics. I currently have a AMD Radeon HD 6450 and it cannot play games like Skyrim, GT IV etc. I recently came across the HD 7770 and it is at low budget and it has had some good reviews. Could you please tell me if this card will be compatible my pc because i want to be sure before i spend £80 on it.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6450
M-Board: Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2
PSU:500Watts

Lookng forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.


Wolfshadw said:
Yes, it will work and is 100% compatible with your system

-Wolf sends
Thanks, this helps me alot ! Is it good for gaming on skyrim with my specs also ?



A 7770 with a powerful CPU to match will easily run Skyrim maxed out at 1080p. So dont worry :) 
m
0
l
June 4, 2013 8:21:37 AM

thanks alot both of you :D 

m
0
l
June 4, 2013 8:23:55 AM

Iestyn Cale said:
thanks alot both of you :D 



Welcome :) 
m
0
l
!