Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Battlefield 3 purple/green texture problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 6, 2013 2:34:17 PM

I have a GTX 670 with the newest drivers Nvidia 320.18 and windows 8 64bit. I get green/purple patches on my gun and in the background, and some a black graphic glitch which takes up all my screen. Any ideas?
June 6, 2013 2:40:36 PM

It could be that your GPU is overheating, the graphics drivers are corrupt somehow, or BF3 didn't install well. Does it happen in any other games?
m
0
l
June 6, 2013 2:56:10 PM

odysside said:
It could be that your GPU is overheating, the graphics drivers are corrupt somehow, or BF3 didn't install well. Does it happen in any other games?


Nope only BF3
m
0
l
Related resources
June 6, 2013 11:07:09 PM

I'm agreeing with Smeezekitty, its definitely a texture problem so a re-install should fix it.
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 12:27:06 PM

I have the same problem. None of the above helped. Are you still having this issue?
I have a GTX 660.
I can't play BF3 at all while its like this. I have tried a re-install, checking the games integrity and even trying to down grade my drivers from the newest. Nothing is working! D:
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 7:04:13 PM

After a bit of searching you could try these things
1. Underclock your GPU, just to make sure its not hardware related
2. Disable any and all Anti Aliasing, either in game or in the Nvidia control panel
3. what kind of temperatures do you normally run? this problem occurred for me on my laptop when it got to 80C+
m
0
l
July 1, 2013 3:28:38 AM

Hey mate, i've been having the same issue and i discovered that it is the latest Nvidia drivers causing the problem. Fixed it by rolling to and older driver. Hope this helped
m
0
l
July 1, 2013 10:43:06 AM

CakTak said:
Hey mate, i've been having the same issue and i discovered that it is the latest Nvidia drivers causing the problem. Fixed it by rolling to and older driver. Hope this helped

Your not the first one with problems with nvidia 320 drivers
m
0
l
July 2, 2013 12:13:58 AM

smeezekitty said:
CakTak said:
Hey mate, i've been having the same issue and i discovered that it is the latest Nvidia drivers causing the problem. Fixed it by rolling to and older driver. Hope this helped

Your not the first one with problems with nvidia 320 drivers


Who said I was, i was simply giving advise?
m
0
l
July 2, 2013 12:16:32 AM

No offense intended. I was just saying if you have any problems then it is worthwhile to try to roll back the driver.

320.14 is a known problem release.
m
0
l
!