Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Video card that can run 3 24" monitors.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 6, 2013 4:15:24 PM

looking for a video card that can run 3 24" monitors, and run games like crysis 3 and bf3 at max settings at about 60-70fps. ideally i would like one no more than 500 dollars but 700 would be max price.

Best solution

June 6, 2013 6:48:04 PM

popesloth said:
looking for a video card that can run 3 24" monitors, and run games like crysis 3 and bf3 at max settings at about 60-70fps. ideally i would like one no more than 500 dollars but 700 would be max price.


i have a 7970 Ghz that i have overclocked (but only a bit) and im getting 50 in crysis on 3 monitor 24inch eyefinity so that is a very good option or you could go with sli 770's/ 670's in this you would get ~ 70 fps both ways, just don't be stingy on the cpu as BF3 is a cpu heavy game as well
Share
June 6, 2013 7:31:16 PM

swords24 said:
popesloth said:
looking for a video card that can run 3 24" monitors, and run games like crysis 3 and bf3 at max settings at about 60-70fps. ideally i would like one no more than 500 dollars but 700 would be max price.


i have a 7970 Ghz that i have overclocked (but only a bit) and im getting 50 in crysis on 3 monitor 24inch eyefinity so that is a very good option or you could go with sli 770's/ 670's in this you would get ~ 70 fps both ways, just don't be stingy on the cpu as BF3 is a cpu heavy game as well


thanks for the help could i sli two 7970s and get good results?

m
0
l
Related resources
June 6, 2013 7:33:51 PM

CrossfireX has frame stutter issues right now, but it might be worth waiting for AMD to fix it.
m
0
l
June 6, 2013 8:19:59 PM

The Indomitable said:
CrossfireX has frame stutter issues right now, but it might be worth waiting for AMD to fix it.


this also
m
0
l
!