I have always wanted to build my own pc but i have no idea what components are good and whats rubbish!
My ideal computer would be:
- Little gaming when i'm bored.
- Can run Windows 8 (64-Bit)
- 16 GB RAM
- Fast (loading applications and boot up)
- Easy to maintain
- Fan cooling
- Low noise (as quiet as it can be)
- No major flashing lights
- I would like the case to house three or four fans, or lots (depending on whats better for the cooling)
- lots of disk space (1TB or more)
I talked about the components with my friends and they said that's what i should aim for but i believe your idea is better! Thank you! I forgot to enter what OS i wanted, luckily Windows 8 64 bit was the one i wanted! I was unsure about the SSD because i didn't really know what they completely did so i'm happy you have told me