Mobo :990 FX 2.0
Power:Cooler master 750 w
Dram : G-skill ripjaws 8 gb 1866 Mhz
SSD :kingston 128 gb
HD :Seagate bara. 2 tb
LG cd dvd
Card :GTX 660

Bios 1708

Im at a point where i installed my windows 7 ultimate i installed the cd that came with MOBO and after completing the installation i shut off the computer and went to bed the next day after work i pressed the power button and nothing happend no power ! the LED light is on but no fans spinning nothing so i paniced and reseted the 1,2,3 Pins bios settings nothing happend :s Then i removed the battery and placed it back and it has power and starts up when i was in windows 7 my computer didnt display my Seagate
2 TB i went to manage computer and placed my seagate as usable and then its shuts off suddenly and i repeated this action 3 times and now it wont boot to windows 7 anymore
i removed all the parts except the cpu, 1 memory stick, and videocard the mother board displays something like is not compatible go to boot and change parameters something like that and after 1 min or so it reboots and than it shuts down ! I could really use guidance as a noob ;)

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
You should not attempt to Build a PC if you're not a student (college) in the PC field, or a certified A+ technician.
EVERYTHING comes into play, especially those Thousands of Details you have no knowledge of.
990 FX is a type of motherboard not the brand name manufacturer, much like the 8350 is the type not the make of the CPU. Thus, listing the Bios number is absolutely useless.
On a system with 2 HDDs & in the future 2 video cards, I would recommend a PSU with 800Watt or more. The longer the warranty the better. Electrician's advice is heavier(weight) PSU is best.
Did you use Silver Thermal paste on CPU ? Did you apply it properly ?
Is the memory voltage matching the MB stock memory slot voltage (not OC) ?
Did you test CMOS battery for voltage AND milli-amps ? Make sure it tests well & put it back, do not leave jumpers for CMOS in "clear cmos" position.
Bios settings needs optimized again after all HW is installed & before the OS, that includes SSDs & HDDs & boot priority.
Install memory sticks as prescribed for DDR2 or DDR3, staggered, adjust bios settings, then run memtest86 on boot from CD for 8 passes overnight. Once you get Win7 running, test HDD & SSD with HD Tune.
Make sure video card is well seated into the slot, memory sticks will click & level evenly when properly seated.
If it's all above your head, bring it to a professional.