New 7750 radeon and now it won't work

tonyantonio

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
I installed it and added drivers and I could play steam games at good fps. But I wanted to change the resolution and went to the settings in the Catlyst settings. Next thing I know my video card won't work and I am typing this in safe mode with networking

Solution
I think it would be consider defective. There is no way pressing that button should have caused hardware damage.

Probably prompted a mode switch which caused a failure of something ready to quit.

tonyantonio

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
No that happened when I changed the settings and whenever I boot up with the GPU it is like that and I can only use the computer in safe mode or if I take out the gpu and settle for integrated graphics.

Once again, open your case and take out your graphics card. Restart your PC using the integrated graphics. After the PC comes up, go and remove the CCC controller and delete the drivers you downloaded from AMD website. Then open the case again, reinstall your GPU and put the CD that came with your GPU and run the install.

tonyantonio

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012

Smeeze kity THERE! At my vga displays! Click that and send me another screen shot of what is in there