Solved

nice gpu overall

i'm searching for a good gpu in the price range round 200 euro, any suggestions?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about nice gpu
  1. A Sapphire HD 7870 or HD 7870 XT.
  2. There is nothing for that exact price you might find a gtx 660 ti for near that price anything better is slightly more and everything else is a bit less
  3. Definitely a GTX 660 Ti if it fits the bill. I couldn't find a GTX 660 Ti around 200 euros (+/- 20 euros).
  4. The GTX 660 (OR GTX 660 Ti if you can find one for the right price) from nVidia
    or
    The HD 7850 (OR HD 7870 if you can find one for the right price) from AMD

    Both a great choice.
  5. Really depends on the games to like planet side 2 looks silly compared to playing it on a nvidia graphics card with all the amazing physx features it puts in :|
  6. ksham said:
    Definitely a GTX 660 Ti if it fits the bill. I couldn't find a GTX 660 Ti around 200 euros (+/- 20 euros).


    Anonymous said:
    The GTX 660 (OR GTX 660 Ti if you can find one for the right price) from nVidia
    or
    The HD 7850 (OR HD 7870 if you can find one for the right price) from AMD

    Both a great choice.


    is there a big difference between these?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102999
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125443
  7. Best answer
    Yes; the GTX 660 is about 15% faster than a HD 7850.
  8. ksham said:
    Yes; the GTX 660 is about 15% faster than a HD 7850.


    thx, getting pretty close finishing up my pc
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards