Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Windows experience index, please help.

Tags:
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 18, 2013 5:17:14 AM

Hey everyone. I'am going to buy a computer and I want 7,7-7,9 on the windows experience index. Will I get this with this specs?


Specs:

Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Nvidia
Silver Power SP-S750 750W PSU
IntelĀ® Core i7-4770K Processor
Gainward GeForce GTX 770 2GB PhysX CUDA
MSI B85M-G43, Socket-1150
Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 1600MHz 16GB
SSD: Samsung SSD 840 Series 250GB
HDD: WD Desktop Green 1TB

Will this be 7,9 on the windows experience index? Or what would I get?
June 18, 2013 5:20:28 AM

You'll get that easily.
June 18, 2013 5:20:55 AM

edit- nvm the ssd was hiding with the RAM :p  yes easily. xD
Related resources
June 18, 2013 5:21:39 AM

That hdd will be 5.9. Why do you care about the WEI? It doesn't mean anything. Also, I suggest buying a better PSU. That one will probably die on you. A Corsair TX 750 would be better. HX if you want modular.
June 18, 2013 5:24:59 AM

agree the highest you can get is 5.9 with that set up No Question, as stated by drtoast a standard hdd can only score 5.9 in a non raid setup. you will need a ssd, to exceed 5.9.


Samsung 840 <--best ssd IMO

Mushkin Chronos Enhanced Deluxe <---Best Bang for Buck IMO
June 18, 2013 5:25:37 AM

the great randini said:
agree the highest you can get is 5.9 with that set up No Question, as stated by drtoast a standard hdd can only score 5.9 in a non raid setup. you will need a ssd, to exceed 5.9.


Samsung 840 <--best ssd IMO

Mushkin Chronos Enhanced Deluxe <---Best Bang for Buck IMO


He has an SSD. It's listed in the same line as the RAM
June 18, 2013 5:27:12 AM

wanderer11 said:
That hdd will be 5.9. Why do you care about the WEI? It doesn't mean anything. Also, I suggest buying a better PSU. That one will probably die on you. A Corsair TX 750 would be better. HX if you want modular.

The only reason why I care is because it looks awesome :'D! But seriously, will the HDD only be 5,9 and I'am going to use my SSD on the OS so...

June 18, 2013 5:29:45 AM

Axzevos said:
wanderer11 said:
That hdd will be 5.9. Why do you care about the WEI? It doesn't mean anything. Also, I suggest buying a better PSU. That one will probably die on you. A Corsair TX 750 would be better. HX if you want modular.

The only reason why I care is because it looks awesome :'D! But seriously, will the HDD only be 5,9 and I'am going to use my SSD on the OS so...



If you install your OS on the SSD then you will get a 7.9 on that as windows only tests your "primary hard disc" which will be your SSD.
June 18, 2013 5:30:33 AM

the great randini said:
agree the highest you can get is 5.9 with that set up No Question, as stated by drtoast a standard hdd can only score 5.9 in a non raid setup. you will need a ssd, to exceed 5.9.


Samsung 840 <--best ssd IMO

Mushkin Chronos Enhanced Deluxe <---Best Bang for Buck IMO


I got a 250gb ssd. And I will only get 5,9 :o !?
June 18, 2013 5:31:42 AM

Drew010 said:
Axzevos said:
wanderer11 said:
That hdd will be 5.9. Why do you care about the WEI? It doesn't mean anything. Also, I suggest buying a better PSU. That one will probably die on you. A Corsair TX 750 would be better. HX if you want modular.

The only reason why I care is because it looks awesome :'D! But seriously, will the HDD only be 5,9 and I'am going to use my SSD on the OS so...


=) missed that
If you install your OS on the SSD then you will get a 7.9 on that as windows only tests your "primary hard disc" which will be your SSD.


June 18, 2013 5:32:21 AM

Drew010 said:
Axzevos said:
10992205,0,769386 said:
That hdd will be 5.9. Why do you care about the WEI? It doesn't mean anything. Also, I suggest buying a better PSU. That one will probably die on you. A Corsair TX 750 would be better. HX if you want modular.
said:

The only reason why I care is because it looks awesome :'D! But seriously, will the HDD only be 5,9 and I'am going to use my SSD on the OS so...

said:


Thansk for the help. So the answer is "YES I WILL GET 7,9 ON THE WEI?" Sorry for not showing my SSD, it was hiding with the ram.

!