Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Whats a good cheap Mobo for FX 8350 ?

Tags:
Last response: in Systems
Share
June 20, 2013 12:32:23 AM

Hey i'm thinking about improving my PC by getting a FX 8350 with a GTX 670 OC HDMI, but i dont know which Mobo to use. can you guys help thanks :D 
June 20, 2013 12:38:49 AM

taineconway said:
Hey i'm thinking about improving my PC by getting a FX 8350 with a GTX 670 OC HDMI, but i dont know which Mobo to use. can you guys help thanks :D 


I can't recommend you one without knowing your budget..... $100, $150, $1000 etc
m
0
l
June 20, 2013 1:15:20 AM

aredflyingbird said:
taineconway said:
Hey i'm thinking about improving my PC by getting a FX 8350 with a GTX 670 OC HDMI, but i dont know which Mobo to use. can you guys help thanks :D 


I can't recommend you one without knowing your budget..... $100, $150, $1000 etc


Oh yea thanks sorry
Trying to keep it under $250
Thanks
m
0
l
Related resources
June 20, 2013 1:23:09 AM

taineconway said:
aredflyingbird said:
taineconway said:
Hey i'm thinking about improving my PC by getting a FX 8350 with a GTX 670 OC HDMI, but i dont know which Mobo to use. can you guys help thanks :D 


I can't recommend you one without knowing your budget..... $100, $150, $1000 etc


Oh yea thanks sorry
Trying to keep it under $250
Thanks


If your looking forward to add another card if your PSU will allow, get this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
And if your not, this one is also good, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
June 20, 2013 2:47:28 AM

Spend $130 on the mb , and get a GTX 770
m
0
l
June 20, 2013 8:52:59 PM

aredflyingbird said:
taineconway said:
aredflyingbird said:
taineconway said:
Hey i'm thinking about improving my PC by getting a FX 8350 with a GTX 670 OC HDMI, but i dont know which Mobo to use. can you guys help thanks :D 


I can't recommend you one without knowing your budget..... $100, $150, $1000 etc


Oh yea thanks sorry
Trying to keep it under $250
Thanks


If your looking forward to add another card if your PSU will allow, get this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
And if your not, this one is also good, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


Okay thanks for that whats the difference between the chipset ? is
970 better than 990FX or what ?
m
0
l
June 20, 2013 9:49:48 PM

Okay thanks for that whats the difference between the chipset ? is
970 better than 990FX or what ?
[/quotemsg]


The 970 is just as fast, the only difference is that the 990FX supports dual video cards.
I had a Asus M5A97 which is a nice board IMO.
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 1:37:29 AM

JoshCloud9 said:
Okay thanks for that whats the difference between the chipset ? is
970 better than 990FX or what ?



The 970 is just as fast, the only difference is that the 990FX supports dual video cards.
I had a Asus M5A97 which is a nice board IMO.
[/quotemsg]

okay thanks guys yoi have been a lot of help

m
0
l
!