Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

need a graphic card under $100

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 21, 2013 1:11:33 AM

hello gamers!!
i just bought myself a pc with following specs:
core i-3 3210 3rd gen processor,
gigabyte h61m-s1 motherboard,
4 gb ddr3 ram.
all i need is a good 1gb graphic card near $100 which can play games like the far cry and COD:MW3.
can anyone please suggest me? I'm not good at these things... :( 

More about : graphic card 100

a c 181 U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 1:13:19 AM

get hd 7750 1gb ddr5 one
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 2:11:11 AM

everyone knows that the hd7750(ddr5 ver,) would be the best.....
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 2:40:20 AM

yeah that HIS hd7770 is under 100$ as planar mentioned and would be the best(i recently recommended it to someone),but what about ur psu?give it's details
m
0
l
a c 185 U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 2:52:39 AM

sourodip said:
yeah that HIS hd7770 is under 100$ as planar mentioned and would be the best(i recently recommended it to someone),but what about ur psu?give it's details
+1 that's actually a very good question and actually we need to know this it's very important!

m
0
l
June 21, 2013 2:57:39 AM

The HIS HD 7770 iCooler consumes 10 watts at idle and 78 watts, system wattage roughly 76 at idle and 144 at load.
based on archive.benchmarkreviews.com
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 3:22:14 AM

the psu's the main part and +12V rail is more imp.,c'mon give it's details
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 4:32:25 AM

guys d hd 7750/7770 is quite costly... i need under$100
and what is psu?? sorry m bad at this...
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 4:38:59 AM

well the 7770 listed above is 99.99$ and psu is the power supply,what power supply do u have?give it's details
m
0
l
a c 185 U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 4:47:09 AM

Are you in a different county/state then u.s.? If so can you give us a link to a store that you can buy this video card from?
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 4:55:55 AM

i recommend a gtx 650 msi and overclocking it (it will have almost the same performance as HD 7770)
however the hd 7750 is better buy if you are not looking for TXAA and 100$ seems to be as high you can go
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 5:04:20 AM

if u do not have a good psu and if it is 350-400W,then go for a hd7750 blindly.It would work just fine....
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 9:40:32 AM

well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 9:59:23 AM

Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 10:24:18 AM

mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 10:30:59 AM

Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??


Yes it is a good card but instead of gigabyte 2gb 6670 get sapphire 6670 1gb .
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 10:30:59 AM

Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??


Yes it is a good card but instead of gigabyte 2gb 6670 get sapphire 6670 1gb .
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 10:55:50 AM

mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??


Yes it is a good card but instead of gigabyte 2gb 6670 get sapphire 6670 1gb .


u sure about Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3?? cos even this is good..
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 11:03:25 AM

Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??


Yes it is a good card but instead of gigabyte 2gb 6670 get sapphire 6670 1gb .


u sure about Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3?? cos even this is good..


Sapphire's service is better than Gigabyte's in india so its better to go for Sapphire.
Share
June 21, 2013 7:43:36 PM

mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
mohit9206 said:
Smit Shah said:
well i have nvidia zotac 2gb ddr3 610
is it good for gaming??
and thnks again guys but msi 650 is of d same cost.. i m from india and here its cost is 7500 INR i.e., $135-$140
need around 5000 INR ($100)


No the 610 is a very very bad card for gaming. For about 5k the best graphics card is the radeon 6670 ddr3.


well i searched a lot and i found that Gigabyte AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3 is good.. can anyone pls confirm if it can help me playing good games at med high graphics??


Yes it is a good card but instead of gigabyte 2gb 6670 get sapphire 6670 1gb .


u sure about Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3?? cos even this is good..


Sapphire's service is better than Gigabyte's in india so its better to go for Sapphire.


ok... i need to check d compability. if my smps is above 400 w then its good... cos ryte now my cpu is packed. need to unpack it. as of now m out of town.. will b able to see it after 3-4 days... thanx a lot to u n all who helped me.. (y)
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 21, 2013 11:27:08 PM

ok,i can help u as per INR.the gtx650 requires a 6-pin pci-e connector and it starts fron 7.5k(rs.7500) in india.u have tight budget under rs.7000 and a weak psu just marked as 400W,then hd7750 would be ur best bet,u can get the asus ver. within rs.6700-7000(with tax)
m
0
l
June 21, 2013 11:40:54 PM

sourodip said:
ok,i can help u as per INR.the gtx650 requires a 6-pin pci-e connector and it starts fron 7.5k(rs.7500) in india.u have tight budget under rs.7000 and a weak psu just marked as 400W,then hd7750 would be ur best bet,u can get the asus ver. within rs.6700-7000(with tax)


sorry bro... but budget is 5k n not 7k..
n if u dont know, dollar is costly now... it was 50 before n now it is 60.. so every dollar makes a difference... :( 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2013 12:00:34 AM

yeah i know that 1$=60rs;lol and if ur budget is 5k,then get the Sapphire hd6670 1gb ddr5.
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 4:22:31 AM

got a sapphire hd 6670...!! amazing graphics!! ty guys!! :D :love: :bounce: 
m
0
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
June 25, 2013 5:21:03 AM

Smit Shah said:
got a sapphire hd 6670...!! amazing graphics!! ty guys!! :D :love: :bounce: 


Congo dude :D  It is good gpu for 720p gaming
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 25, 2013 9:13:13 AM

a 6670 can handle games like crysis 3,metro last light on medium settings in 1600x900 res. with a decent cpu like the one u have.
enjoy gaming and don't forget to select a best answer :) 
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 10:51:22 AM

sourodip said:
yeah i know that 1$=60rs;lol and if ur budget is 5k,then get the Sapphire hd6670 1gb ddr5.


in my country 1$ = 100rps (thanks to our politicians)
getting back to topic, the hd6670 isn't a good card at all
farcry 3 might run at low (at a very low resolution)
i highly recommend saving a bit and getting the HD 7750
Edit: nvm, stay happy with a HD6670 :) 
m
0
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
June 25, 2013 10:55:43 AM

^ he will able to get medium settings @1280*720p easily with 30 < fps

and he already got hd 6670
m
0
l
June 27, 2013 10:11:53 AM

ASHISH65 said:
^ he will able to get medium settings @1280*720p easily with 30 < fps

and he already got hd 6670


lol.. no.. i can run all good games on fulk graphics with 1360 * 768 res..
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 27, 2013 10:34:36 AM

a hd6670 can run nfs the run on 35+ fps with a decent processor like he has and he is playing at 720p which will drastically increase fps :) 
m
0
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
June 27, 2013 10:49:27 AM

Smit Shah said:
ASHISH65 said:
^ he will able to get medium settings @1280*720p easily with 30 < fps

and he already got hd 6670


lol.. no.. i can run all good games on fulk graphics with 1360 * 768 res..


oh thats good
;) 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
June 27, 2013 10:53:57 AM

thanxx buddy :) 

To the OP, a best answer should be selected :) 
m
0
l
!