Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Buying a budget gaming pc, which one?

Last response: in Systems
Share
June 24, 2013 3:27:23 AM

£365
AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Core 4130 3.80Ghz
AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB
4GB RAM
ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Featuring AMD 760 Chipset
450W PSU
500GB SATA3 - 6Gb/s, 7200 RPM & 16MB Cache
SONY 24X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer & Dual Format
WINDOWS 7 Premium - 64 Bit Inc DVD/Licence
3 Year Warranty


or


£420
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition, Quad Core (AM3, 3.40GHz, 8MB Cache)
ATI HD7750 1GB
4GB RAM
MSI 760GM-P21 (FX), 2xDIMM, Max. 16GB, M-ATX
650W PSU
320GB SATA II
22x Dual Layer DVD +/- Rewriter
Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit Version)


Is the £420 PC worth the £55 extra?
Are there any games on medium settings that i can play on the £420 but wont run well on the £365 PC?

More about : buying budget gaming

a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b À AMD
a c 134 V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 3:41:19 AM

What's the rest of those setups?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 3:43:03 AM

Your first build is better but get a better GPU. Minimum like 7750.
Other parts are good.
I hope it helps.
Thank you.
m
0
l
Related resources
June 24, 2013 3:46:12 AM

Madn3ss795 said:
What's the rest of those setups?


Updated :) 
m
0
l
June 24, 2013 3:49:35 AM

princejeet said:
Your first build is better but get a better GPU. Minimum like 7750.
Other parts are good.
I hope it helps.
Thank you.


If i got the 7770 that would bring it up to £410, would that still be worth it?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b À AMD
a c 134 V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 3:52:36 AM

Custom built 400 GPB setup that's better and more reliable than both listed above:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£59.99 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£38.39 @ Aria PC)
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory (£16.47 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£43.19 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Video Card (£98.99 @ Ebuyer)
Case: Zalman Z9 ATX Mid Tower Case (£32.10 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: XFX 450W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£13.15 @ Amazon UK)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) (£65.99 @ Aria PC)
Total: £403.26
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-06-24 11:52 BST+0100)
Share
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 3:55:45 AM

Yups. It is worth for budget gaming pc. It will be a very good setup my friend. You can play all games minimum mid or high settings.
Thank you.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b À AMD
a c 134 V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 4:02:46 AM

princejeet said:
Yups. It is worth for budget gaming pc. It will be a very good setup my friend. You can play all games minimum mid or high settings.
Thank you.


Why do you keep posting nonsense anyway...
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 4:14:13 AM

Madn3ss795 said:
months
princejeet said:
Yups. It is worth for budget gaming pc. It will be a very good setup my friend. You can play all games minimum mid or high settings.
Thank you.


Why do you keep posting nonsense anyway...


Mind your language . MY FRIEND.
What is nonsense here...?
I made same build aprox 6-10 months ago for my friend and I played MW3 on mid settings on this setup.
What u want to say exactly...?
Thank you.
m
0
l
June 24, 2013 4:24:31 AM

Madn3ss795 said:
Custom built 400 GPB setup that's better and more reliable than both listed above:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£59.99 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£38.39 @ Aria PC)
Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory (£16.47 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£43.19 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Video Card (£98.99 @ Ebuyer)
Case: Zalman Z9 ATX Mid Tower Case (£32.10 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: XFX 450W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£13.15 @ Amazon UK)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) (£65.99 @ Aria PC)
Total: £403.26
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-06-24 11:52 BST+0100)


Not a bad setup for gaming. I would concider something like this if your looking to get as much bang for your buck. The better GPU you get the better fps your gonna get with the CPU. If you could push a 7850 you would be sorted.

m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b À AMD
a c 134 V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 4:24:52 AM

I don't know... I's like you own this world too much that you have to make an agreement to everyone's opinion whether it's true or not and have to be thankful in every post.

MW3 is not that demanding also.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
a b U Graphics card
June 24, 2013 4:54:56 AM

Madn3ss795 said:
I d juston't know... I's like you own this world too much that you have to make an agreement to everyone's opinion whether it's true or not and have to be thankful in every post.

MW3 is not that demanding also.


Hey I don't know how much PCs I build. Ok. In around my area from 9th standard I m building PCs and I made every budget PC.
And one thing more stop talking like noobs, I was just giving example of MW3 my friend.
I am new on this website and I don't have badges like u , so it's hard to trust me. M I right...? Lol
My real name is not Prince. It's just JEET,People gives me this name. Don't think need to say anything more.
Thank you.
m
0
l
!