Sennheiser pc 350 vs Razer megalodon

I have a Sennheiser PC 330 and I am not satisfied with the sound of cs-go!
That's why I plan to buy a new handset I'm torn between the two:

Razer Megalodon
Sennheiser PC 350

I need headphones for cs-go!
12 answers Last reply
More about sennheiser 350 razer megalodon
  1. What's wrong with sound? What are you looking for sound, surround? It could be just your settings. Are you using a sound card?
    Most onboard audio is very good but some pretty average.

    What motherboard are you using?
  2. thee_prisoner said:
    What's wrong with sound? What are you looking for sound, surround? It could be just your settings. Are you using a sound card?
    Most onboard audio is very good but some pretty average.

    What motherboard are you using?


    Sound card xonar dg
    Motherboard MSI 970A-G46

    I find it hard to distinguish where they come from and how many enemies are coming!
  3. Sounds like more of a surround sound issue. In other, you don't have the sound card setup for 5.1. Go into the windows setting and make sure it is setup for 5.1(right click windows speaker icon>playback devices>configure 5.1 and also check the soundcard and set that up.

    Now of course this will be simulated 5.1 since your headset is a stereo headset and not as good as having "discrete speakers" but it should still work pretty well.

    Happy surround sound gaming, the Prisoner...
  4. thee_prisoner said:
    Sounds like more of a surround sound issue. In other, you don't have the sound card setup for 5.1. Go into the windows setting and make sure it is setup for 5.1(right click windows speaker icon>playback devices>configure 5.1 and also check the soundcard and set that up.

    Now of course this will be simulated 5.1 since your headset is a stereo headset and not as good as having "discrete speakers" but it should still work pretty well.

    Happy surround sound gaming, the Prisoner...


    This is my settings :
    http://s24.postimg.org/nd0xvgsmp/xonar_dg.jpg
  5. I need your windows settings also, like I stated above...
  6. thee_prisoner said:
    I need your windows settings also, like I stated above...


    this ?
    http://s11.postimg.org/xnvc6zp7j/sound1.jpg
  7. thee_prisoner said:
    I need your windows settings also, like I stated above...


    i found now to put 5.1 or stereo (Because sennheiser is stereo headset) >?
    http://s16.postimg.org/m8dtm8eq9/sound2.jpg
  8. Yup, try that. Try updating the drivers for the sound card. Notoriously bad drivers sometimes. Last resort use the try the mobo sound. It probably isn't the headset, most likely the sound card and/or settings.
  9. Oh, click on Dolby headphone in the sound card settings.
  10. Link for the many problems and hopefully fixes for ASUS sound cards. http://maxedtech.com/uni-xonar-faq-troubleshooting-guide/
  11. thee_prisoner said:
    Oh, click on Dolby headphone in the sound card settings.


    Select 5.1 and dolby headphone ?
  12. It can't hurt to fool around with the setting, just don't enable optical.
Ask a new question

Read More

Audio