FX-6300 and HD 7950 Good first gameing pc build?

PC-GIRL88

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
The build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ForteEXE/saved/1PIu

Iv been fighting with what is right for me for DAYS asking TONS of questions and probably beginning to bother people on these forums and for that im sorry..... Im just scared ill either pay TOO MUCH for something ill never fully utilize and is more then i need or ill get something to weak and unable to play current games....

Im looking to leave consoles behind and jump into pc gaming i wana get best bang for my buck and im looking to keep it at 1300 total for everything that gives me like 900-1000 for the computer itself before monitor keybord mouse and security.... I was going to get a 4670k but all i plan to do is play games on this pc nothing more and do none to some moderate overclocking and i dont feel ill fully utilize a 3570k or a 4670k and would be wasting money i thought by getting a 6300 and a good gpu id have a extra 100-150 dollars saved i could use for a nicer monitor or for a good set of gaming headphones with surround sound or something to make my gaming exp better overall so i ask how is this build iv posted here for someone just getting into pc gaming?

PC-GIRL88

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

You think so? i had my mind set on a 4670k and idk i just went to best buy today and looked around and saw some of the bigger monitors and saw these awesome turtle beach headphones with surround sound and was like dam wish i could afford them lol then it kinda hit me maybe im spending to much on the cpu then i need to and i kinda felt like i was waistig money i could better spend to make my gaming performence better if i just got a cheaper cpu