Solved

Good Time To Sell Gigabyte Windforce 3X GTX 670?

I dont have money for a new PSU so I won't be going SLI. If I sell my 670, would a 780 or HIS X H797QMG3G Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB graphics card be better.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good time sell gigabyte windforce gtx 670
  1. Best answer
    780 all day
  2. RaisingTheBarHD said:
    780 all day


    ACX is what you're telling me to get right? Any other cooler designs?
  3. meowmix44 said:
    I dont have money for a new PSU so I won't be going SLI. If I sell my 670, would a 780 or HIS X H797QMG3G Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB graphics card be better.


    You should have sold them before today. The 760 will severely hamper your resale
  4. meowmix44 said:
    RaisingTheBarHD said:
    780 all day


    ACX is what you're telling me to get right? Any other cooler designs?


    Wait for the Asus 780.

  5. Intel God said:
    meowmix44 said:
    RaisingTheBarHD said:
    780 all day


    ACX is what you're telling me to get right? Any other cooler designs?


    Wait for the Asus 780.



    :O EPICNESS
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx SLI Gigabyte Graphics