Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My games keep lagging recently , specially when i play and move the mouse to look around within the game ?

Tags:
  • Mice
  • RAM
  • Games
  • Lag
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 26, 2013 1:25:47 AM

i have a decent pc :

8 gb ram
gigabyte AMD radeon 6850
WD 2TB HDD
inter core i5-2320 processor

Windows 7 64-bit



and when i tried to play games such as Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Warhammer 40,000 SpaceMarine it happened with me i tried to lower the setting but it don't seem to work , can someone tell me why is it happening to me and what should i do to fix this problem ?

More about : games lagging recently specially play move mouse game

June 26, 2013 2:34:25 AM

At what resolution are you gaming at? what is the rating and make of your PSU?
m
0
l
Related resources
June 26, 2013 3:48:32 AM

djabhi003 said:
At what resolution are you gaming at? what is the rating and make of your PSU?


i tried all the resolutions that fit my screen , i have HP2301 23inch
and my PSU is Antec Neopower 550w

in case anyone is asking about my motherboard it is : gigabyte z68ma-d2h-b3
m
0
l
June 26, 2013 6:56:27 AM

So have you had the problem from start or happened now only? is it a new build or one which you have been using for a while?
m
0
l
June 26, 2013 8:13:32 AM

djabhi003 said:
So have you had the problem from start or happened now only? is it a new build or one which you have been using for a while?


its a new build pc and since the start i haven't played much because i am a bit busy with university , i played GTA4 , Resident evil 6 , assassin's creed revelations , Call of duty MW3 , Borderlands 2 and battlefield 3
i didn't have problem in them except in call of duty at the end it start lagging , and what also lagged with me was sleeping dogs .. i have no idea why this is happening i mean my pc run this games with a good settings .
m
0
l
June 26, 2013 9:02:33 AM

I checked your motherboard and it supports '' Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization '',
just disable it and then try on the games.

you can disable it from the bios, it should be present where the settings regarding GPU are. You may go through the manual. I was unable to downlad the manual from the website so.

Be sure to go through each menu of the bios, and If still no settings are present in bios regarding Virtu GPU, then just make sure your default GPU is set to the one on the PCI-E slot.
m
0
l
June 26, 2013 3:50:13 PM

djabhi003 said:
I checked your motherboard and it supports '' Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization '',
just disable it and then try on the games.

you can disable it from the bios, it should be present where the settings regarding GPU are. You may go through the manual. I was unable to downlad the manual from the website so.

Be sure to go through each menu of the bios, and If still no settings are present in bios regarding Virtu GPU, then just make sure your default GPU is set to the one on the PCI-E slot.


but i don't use LucidLogix Virtu , i didn't download it or used it before .

i went through the BIOS setting and the only settings concerning GBU are in advance BIOS setting section , and i didn't get anything connected to LucidLogix Virtu .

anyway here is the manual .
http://www.manualowl.com/m/Gigabyte/GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3/Man...
m
0
l
June 27, 2013 10:19:46 AM

I dont see any other reason why your games should lag.
The next thing you can do is download GPU-Z, its a software to check GPU load and clocks etc.
Keep it running while you play games, and see what the GPU clock is during those times.
m
0
l
!