These two are priced very close together and I want the best car possible but I can't decide.
Keep these things in mind before giving an answer to my predicament.
- I will be running all of my games at 1080p (that's as high as my monitor goes) and only some anti aliasing turned on (Call me weird but I actually prefer the look of games with lower AA).
- I shall only game at up to 2-3 hours at a time (Too much strain on my eyes otherwise).
- I won't be SLIing down the track. I will just upgrade to a better performing card in a few years time.
- I will be not running crossfire but I will have two monitors, one for gaming and the other for anything else.
- I don't know if I'll over clock in the future but if I do it won't be a major over clock.
- I will be recording a lot of gameplay with DXtory
- I want to play BF4, GTA V (if it come out for pc ), Borderlands 2, Planetside 2, Destiny, Watch_Dogs and Saints Row IV.
- This is my build if any of these components affect the GPU please inform me!
Intel i5 3570K (Overclocked to 4.4 GHz)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler
Asrock Z77 Extreme4 MOBO
Enermax NAXN 82+ 650w PSU
G.Skill 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Ares
Samsung 24x Internal Optical Drive
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM
Cooler Master K380 Mid-Tower Chassis
Asus VS228N (Aussie version of the VS228H-P) 21.5" LED 1080p Monitor
Thankyou for reading and please give an unbias fact based answer