780 gtx classifed

Solution

Considering 2 of them are stronger than Crossfire 7970's (which was used to power the PC's to demo BF4 at E3) I'd say you'd be good to go. There's literally no stronger solution besides either 3 or 4 way SLI 780's as of right now besides Titans, which would be slightly stronger but the difference compared to the price wouldn't be worth it. Though if I were you I'd consider waiting until BF4 actually is released, maybe AMD will have released new cards as well. It really doesn't matter. If you're talking...

mclovits

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2012

Considering each card offers almost all of the performance of a GTX Titan (almost identical when overclocked) I would say it's worth the investment if you want to build a system right now. If you want to wait until the next series from AMD which will likely perform a bit better, that's always an option, but as of right now I've heard nothing but good things about 780's. Quite a few people seem to be enjoying SLI 780's as well.

Skormthemage

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010
I'm opened to any and all suggestions or opinions that's what I love about this website my hope is that these cards will be able to run battle field 4 in ultra without a sweat. that's what I've really tried to set the standard for

mclovits

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2012

Considering 2 of them are stronger than Crossfire 7970's (which was used to power the PC's to demo BF4 at E3) I'd say you'd be good to go. There's literally no stronger solution besides either 3 or 4 way SLI 780's as of right now besides Titans, which would be slightly stronger but the difference compared to the price wouldn't be worth it. Though if I were you I'd consider waiting until BF4 actually is released, maybe AMD will have released new cards as well. It really doesn't matter. If you're talking dual 780's, you're running pretty much every game maxed out.

Solution