Solved

420$ Budget BEST Gaming Graphics card

If im spending less then 420$ for the best quality gaming graphics card on the market what would you recommend, i have a 900W psu so thats ok. I like to STREAM on twitch.tv, so any ideas?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 420 budget gaming graphics card
  1. Probably a 770 with factory OC maybe EVGA ACX SC or Msi 770 Lightning...
  2. Ahh so the 770 Factory OC'd would be the best? Any idea what kind of FPS increase I would see in playing League of Legends, currently I get 150 with a nvidia geforce 650 2gb
  3. gkline said:
    Ahh so the 770 Factory OC'd would be the best? Any idea what kind of FPS increase I would see in playing League of Legends, currently I get 150 with a nvidia geforce 650 2gb

A "huge" boost say for example if your current avg fps are 30 then with the 770 they would be something like 70-75
    just a rough estimate but i guarantee u its gonna be a huge boost
  4. So its worth the money :)? cause Other people are telling me spend 300 and go with the AMD 7970 or something like that
  5. gkline said:
    Ahh so the 770 Factory OC'd would be the best? Any idea what kind of FPS increase I would see in playing League of Legends, currently I get 150 with a nvidia geforce 650 2gb

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GTX_770_Lightning/26.html

770 is more than 200% faster than 650.
  6. Best answer
    gkline said:
    So its worth the money :)? cause Other people are telling me spend 300 and go with the AMD 7970 or something like that

bro look an upgrade is good if u can afford it if u cant afford it get the 7970 if u can than why not get the best card for ur budget hm?
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Radeon Graphics Cards Graphics