Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Is this laptop good to play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
June 29, 2013 11:59:47 PM

I want to buy a macbook (2010) but I want to know if it will be able to play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs.

Specs of macbook:
Model Name: MacBook
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1,83 GHz
HDD: 320 GB
Ram: 4GB
Mac OSX Version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
June 30, 2013 12:05:40 AM

rocketcandy16 said:
I want to buy a macbook (2010) but I want to know if it will be able to play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs.

Specs of macbook:
Model Name: MacBook
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1,83 GHz
HDD: 320 GB
Ram: 4GB
Mac OSX Version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard


No it won't. That spec is pretty bad for a Macbook. If you're gaming, just get a windows laptop with a discrete gpu or a laptop with Haswell CPU because it's integrated GPU Intel HD 4600 is really good. Macbook's aren't really meant for gaming.
June 30, 2013 12:19:24 AM

johnvonmacz said:
rocketcandy16 said:
I want to buy a macbook (2010) but I want to know if it will be able to play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs.

Specs of macbook:
Model Name: MacBook
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1,83 GHz
HDD: 320 GB
Ram: 4GB
Mac OSX Version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard


No it won't. That spec is pretty bad for a Macbook. If you're gaming, just get a windows laptop with a discrete gpu or a laptop with Haswell CPU because it's integrated GPU Intel HD 4600 is really good. Macbook's aren't really meant for gaming.


Thanks for your help.
Related resources
a b D Laptop
June 30, 2013 12:21:46 AM

the spec isn't too god for gaming. and yeah, macbook isnt made for gaming.

Best solution

June 30, 2013 1:41:52 AM
Share

rocketcandy16 said:
johnvonmacz said:
rocketcandy16 said:
I want to buy a macbook (2010) but I want to know if it will be able to play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs.

Specs of macbook:
Model Name: MacBook
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1,83 GHz
HDD: 320 GB
Ram: 4GB
Mac OSX Version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard


No it won't. That spec is pretty bad for a Macbook. If you're gaming, just get a windows laptop with a discrete gpu or a laptop with Haswell CPU because it's integrated GPU Intel HD 4600 is really good. Macbook's aren't really meant for gaming.


Thanks for your help.


Glad to help. Anyway, If you think my answer really helped and answered your question, I would totally appreciate it if you click the "pick as solution" button. :) 
!