Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Asus GTX560ti DCII OC or EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB ?!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
June 30, 2013 2:11:04 AM

which one is the better for gaming such as BF3, BO2 and similar games ?!
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 2:15:19 AM

EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB.

By a mile...
m
0
l
Related resources
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 2:21:25 AM

Make sure its the Boost 2GB.
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 2:28:42 AM

u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
650 ti boost 2GB: has almost twice the CUDA cores, twice the GDDR5 VRAM, newer architecture and PCI-e 3.0 x16. The 650 ti boost will use less power and perform much better in any game or app.

http://www.hwcompare.com/13803/geforce-gtx-560-ti-448-v...




Please don't use HWCompare or GPUBoss on Toms. We really do not recommend advertising it. It does not give ANY indication of real world performance.
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 2:57:26 AM

u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
Novuake said:
u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
650 ti boost 2GB: has almost twice the CUDA cores, twice the GDDR5 VRAM, newer architecture and PCI-e 3.0 x16. The 650 ti boost will use less power and perform much better in any game or app.

http://www.hwcompare.com/13803/geforce-gtx-560-ti-448-v...




Please don't use HWCompare or GPUBoss on Toms. We really do not recommend advertising it. It does not give ANY indication of real world performance.


Maybe not, but it lists all the specs such as shaders, ROPs, texture mapping units, RAM size, bus size, memory bandwidth and basically everything you need to know about each card on one page. I don't pay attention to the first part either, but the charts on the bottom are quite useful. And I'd like to know another site where you can see all that info in one place.


http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 2:58:04 AM

u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
Novuake said:
u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
650 ti boost 2GB: has almost twice the CUDA cores, twice the GDDR5 VRAM, newer architecture and PCI-e 3.0 x16. The 650 ti boost will use less power and perform much better in any game or app.

http://www.hwcompare.com/13803/geforce-gtx-560-ti-448-v...




Please don't use HWCompare or GPUBoss on Toms. We really do not recommend advertising it. It does not give ANY indication of real world performance.


Maybe not, but it lists all the specs such as shaders, ROPs, texture mapping units, RAM size, bus size, memory bandwidth and basically everything you need to know about each card on one page. I don't pay attention to the first part either, but the charts on the bottom are quite useful. And I'd like to know another site where you can see all that info in one place.


The reason we do not suggest it is obvious. A stupid example, the GTX660ti performs very similarly to the HD7950, even though it LOOKS to be inferior.

Also CUDA cures do not mean anything other than a general idea within a generation. 10 Kepler cores for example and BETTER than 10 Fermi cores.

So please. Do not use HWCompare. People do not understand what it signifies...
m
0
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 3:12:29 AM

u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
Now find one where you don't have find it in a sea of every other GPU ever made; a site where you choose 2 cards and they show you those 2 only. And they also show you power consumption and thermal design power.


http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/660?vs=647

We tried long and hard to stamp out HWCompare on Toms.
I ask you nicely. Stop using it here.
m
0
l

Best solution

June 30, 2013 1:54:44 PM

Novuake said:
u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
Now find one where you don't have find it in a sea of every other GPU ever made; a site where you choose 2 cards and they show you those 2 only. And they also show you power consumption and thermal design power.


http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/660?vs=647

We tried long and hard to stamp out HWCompare on Toms.
I ask you nicely. Stop using it here.


He's not breaking rules. You're beyond educating and helping. Just stop.

I would get the 650Ti
Share
a b Ĉ ASUS
June 30, 2013 11:36:48 PM

u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
http://www.hwcompare.com/


rndmavis said:
Novuake said:
u_gonna_squeal_b4_we_cookya said:
Now find one where you don't have find it in a sea of every other GPU ever made; a site where you choose 2 cards and they show you those 2 only. And they also show you power consumption and thermal design power.


http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/660?vs=647

We tried long and hard to stamp out HWCompare on Toms.
I ask you nicely. Stop using it here.


He's not breaking rules. You're beyond educating and helping. Just stop.

I would get the 650Ti


:pfff: 
m
0
l
!