Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Budget Gaming pc help?

Last response: in CPUs
Share
July 1, 2013 8:59:07 AM

Since the lga1155 is out of date now that haswell has came out would it be better to get a haswell cpu and mobo so that if i buy a cpu upgrade in the future it is possible that they use the same socket? if so could someone build me a budget gaming build of £400 that price does not need to include an os already got a win7?

More about : budget gaming

a b 4 Gaming
a c 151 à CPUs
July 1, 2013 9:16:21 AM

That is a really low budget. You won't be able to afford even LGA1155 with that.
m
0
l
Related resources
July 1, 2013 11:43:50 AM

ksham said:
That is a really low budget. You won't be able to afford even LGA1155 with that.


sorry i also do not need a graphics card forgot to mention that i already have GTX 650 ti
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 151 à CPUs
July 1, 2013 11:45:43 AM

Would still be tough. I can come up with a build with your budget, but it really isn't worth purchasing. The GPU is also rather weak so you won't be able to play most current games on good settings. Even at low settings, you will have issues with some games.
m
0
l
July 1, 2013 1:02:27 PM

ksham said:
Would still be tough. I can come up with a build with your budget, but it really isn't worth purchasing. The GPU is also rather weak so you won't be able to play most current games on good settings. Even at low settings, you will have issues with some games.


i am currently using a HD 4000 intel iGPU and i can run all the games ive played from med to high with no lag i am really impressed by it using 4gb x2 corsair vengeance 1600Mhz RAM to power it. So yes the GTX 650ti will certaintly be able to run you games very well.
m
0
l
July 1, 2013 3:51:25 PM

ksham said:
Would still be tough. I can come up with a build with your budget, but it really isn't worth purchasing. The GPU is also rather weak so you won't be able to play most current games on good settings. Even at low settings, you will have issues with some games.


This is what I'm thinking about building its not the best but I think it will still run fast teamed up with gtx ti just because it is not a top of the range graphics card doesn't mean it won't run well
Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Genesis Kit - Intel Haswell
MSI Z87-G41-PCMate S1150 Intel Z87 DDR3 ATX
Intel Core i5-4430 S1150 3.0GHz 6MB Haswell Quad Core Processor
WD 1TB Green SATA 6Gb/s 64MB 3.5" Hard Drive
Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Genesis Kit - Intel Haswell
Coolermaster K350 Case and Elite 500W PSU Bundle
What do you think for a budget it comes to £388. If anyone could build one for $600 that's the equivalent I would take it into account?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
July 1, 2013 4:07:47 PM

Warnockz said:
Since the lga1155 is out of date now that haswell has came out would it be better to get a haswell cpu and mobo so that if i buy a cpu upgrade in the future it is possible that they use the same socket? if so could someone build me a budget gaming build of £400 that price does not need to include an os already got a win7?


Hey OP, although that may not be enough money for others to build a budget gaming PC it is for both of us :) . We're both in the same boat. Here! I'll share my future rig with you and maybe you'll like it.

CPU:http://www.dabs.com/products/amd-fx-6350-am3--4-2ghz-14...
MOBO: http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-970a-ds3-am3--amd...
MOBO If you won't be OCing: http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-78lmt-s2p-am3--am...
RAM: http://www.dabs.com/products/corsair-8gb--2x4gb--ddr3-1...
HDD: http://www.dabs.com/products/seagate-500gb-barracuda-sa...
PSU: http://www.dabs.com/products/corsair-500w-builder-serie...
CASE:http://www.dabs.com/products/coolermaster-k-series-k280...

Total comes to around 325 quid. You could probably fit an I5 in there if you wanted to as well :)  haha this took some time
Share
July 2, 2013 6:31:10 AM

haider95 said:
Warnockz said:
Since the lga1155 is out of date now that haswell has came out would it be better to get a haswell cpu and mobo so that if i buy a cpu upgrade in the future it is possible that they use the same socket? if so could someone build me a budget gaming build of £400 that price does not need to include an os already got a win7?


Hey OP, although that may not be enough money for others to build a budget gaming PC it is for both of us :) . We're both in the same boat. Here! I'll share my future rig with you and maybe you'll like it.

CPU:http://www.dabs.com/products/amd-fx-6350-am3--4-2ghz-14...
MOBO: http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-970a-ds3-am3--amd...
MOBO If you won't be OCing: http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-78lmt-s2p-am3--am...
RAM: http://www.dabs.com/products/corsair-8gb--2x4gb--ddr3-1...
HDD: http://www.dabs.com/products/seagate-500gb-barracuda-sa...
PSU: http://www.dabs.com/products/corsair-500w-builder-serie...
CASE:http://www.dabs.com/products/coolermaster-k-series-k280...

Total comes to around 325 quid. You could probably fit an I5 in there if you wanted to as well :)  haha this took some time


thanks for this really considering it and when you're buying yours this website can sometimes be cheaper www.ebuyer.com
it has some good buys.
m
0
l
!