Wierd input on the frond of my pc

I would like to know what this is (this isnt my image) what is the input left of the usb?
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about wierd input frond
  1. Best answer
    Yeah that's a FireWire port.
Ask a new question

Read More

USB Components