Solved

Can My PC run 450w Power Supply

My Pc Specifications and my PSU specifications are given below

I3 3220 PROCCESOR
HD 5450 CARD
WD 1TB BLUE 7200RPM HDD
1X4GB 1333MHz RAM
1 DVD RW NORMAL 22X
INTEL DH61O MOTHERBOARD

PSU - Cooler Master Thunder 450W
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about run 450w power supply
  1. Best answer
    Yes, everything should be fine. Your GPU has a TDP of 20W, so...
    I can't say I recommend the PSU, but have you bought it yet? If not, get the Corsair CX500 Builder Series PSU, which is more reliable (and higher wattage) than the CM Thunder for the same price. Although 500W is complete overkill, I can't really justify not getting more power for the same price. :)
  2. It should be alright, ive seen a titan run on a corsair 450w PSU
  3. tomdabomb said:
    It should be alright, ive seen a titan run on a corsair 450w PSU


    And a Titan has ten times the TDP of his card ;D
  4. dannyboy2233 said:
    tomdabomb said:
    It should be alright, ive seen a titan run on a corsair 450w PSU


    And a Titan has ten times the TDP of his card ;D


    Hahah he'll be perfectly fine
  5. dannyboy2233 said:
    Yes, everything should be fine. Your GPU has a TDP of 20W, so...
    I can't say I recommend the PSU, but have you bought it yet? If not, get the Corsair CX500 Builder Series PSU, which is more reliable (and higher wattage) than the CM Thunder for the same price. Although 500W is complete overkill, I can't really justify not getting more power for the same price. :)


    Thanks For Trying Man I have not buyed it yet
  6. tomdabomb said:
    dannyboy2233 said:
    tomdabomb said:
    It should be alright, ive seen a titan run on a corsair 450w PSU


    And a Titan has ten times the TDP of his card ;D


    Hahah he'll be perfectly fine

    I am out of budget that is why i decided to go for hd5450......Iam not a hardcore gamer i play really small games moreover i watch movies, this is why i went for this card
  7. Thanks Dude To all of them
  8. guyz_ahead said:
    Thanks Dude To all of them


    Yup! Thanks for the B.A. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Components