Solved

Can I run Fallout: New Vegas?

So I went to systemrequirementslab.com to see if i could run Fallout NV on my Laptop. I dont know what to make of this result:

file:///C:/Users/IDPgen2011/Desktop/Fallout.jpg <--- paste into searchbar

The text says that my computer passes the minimum requirements, however the marker that is labled "your computers results" is on the very right where it says "fast". I am confused because on one hand i pass the minimum requirements but it doesnt show me the recommended requirements. Also, since its at the "fast" end, i assume the game will run smoothly, but i dont see how since i only pass the minimum... I hope I explained this well enough for one of you kind souls to answer my questions. thankyou :)
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about run fallout vegas
  1. What is your rig? just so I can have an idea of whether you can or not. Your link doesn't work BTW.
  2. Azrael47 said:
    What is your rig? just so I can have an idea of whether you can or not. Your link doesn't work BTW.


    im not sure what a rig is...
  3. your PC technical specifications, how much RAM do you have, what is your GPU, your CPU etc etc, if the link worked then I could have an understanding but it doesnt
  4. Azrael47 said:
    your PC technical specifications, how much RAM do you have, what is your GPU, your CPU etc etc, if the link worked then I could have an understanding but it doesnt


    Hope this helps :)

    CPU Speed
    You Have: 2.3 GHz

    RAM
    You Have: 4.0 GB

    OS
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

    Video Card
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series

    Free Disk Space
    You Have: 321.5 GB
  5. Azrael47 said:
    your PC technical specifications, how much RAM do you have, what is your GPU, your CPU etc etc, if the link worked then I could have an understanding but it doesnt


    oh and if it helps, i have intel core i3
  6. Yes, you can run it on medium-high settings. Your cpu could be upgraded, but the game itself isnt very hardware oriented. your just fine to play it :)
    you can contact me for any further help.

    best regards,
    coka.
  7. Cokacola14 said:
    Yes, you can run it on medium-high settings. Your cpu could be upgraded, but the game itself isnt very hardware oriented. your just fine to play it :)
    you can contact me for any further help.

    best regards,
    coka.


    Hey coka,
    So i will be able to play NV without severe framerate issues? AWESOME! Thankyou so much, and thankyou for that offer. I will be sure to contact you with anything tech related :)
  8. Best answer
    IDPgen97 said:
    Cokacola14 said:
    Yes, you can run it on medium-high settings. Your cpu could be upgraded, but the game itself isnt very hardware oriented. your just fine to play it :)
    you can contact me for any further help.

    best regards,
    coka.


    Hey coka,
    So i will be able to play NV without severe framerate issues? AWESOME! Thankyou so much, and thankyou for that offer. I will be sure to contact you with anything tech related :)


    I play fallout new vegas on my toshiba satellite, its only a 1.6ghz processor. and it only has minor issues when your firing off mini nukes like nuts. but as long as there isnt an extreme amount of things happening on screen, then youll be golden. my bigger rig used to be a 2.4 ghz, and it ran NV at 40 fps, even when things were getting out of hand. so best of luck.

    and it's no problem. :)
  9. You will be able to play it a medium settings. Your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU. Plus if you want to have a better gaming experience I would probably upgrade your RAM to 8GB.
  10. Azrael47 said:
    You will be able to play it a medium settings. Your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU. Plus if you want to have a better gaming experience I would probably upgrade your RAM to 8GB.


    yeah i know :/ im slowly but surely getting there :D btw can you recommend an affordable gaming pc?
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Desktops Fallout Computers Laptops