Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Will my graphics card fit?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 6, 2013 9:53:20 AM

Hi, i have have asus gtx 660 ti and i wonder if it will fit into my case Aerocool strike x advance. My motherboard is msi z77a g43.

Case:

Max length for GPU: 2.95cm

More about : graphics card fit

July 6, 2013 10:07:38 AM

faster23rd said:
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX660_TIDC22GD5/#ov...

If that is the 660ti it you're talking about, then yes. The card measures about 27 cm, and will fit right with the case's max PCI slot length.
Yes , thats the card. So it will fit into the case and the motherboard right?
Btw i meant 29.5 cm not 2.95cm
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
July 6, 2013 10:12:40 AM

Randy Denha said:
faster23rd said:
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX660_TIDC22GD5/#ov...

If that is the 660ti it you're talking about, then yes. The card measures about 27 cm, and will fit right with the case's max PCI slot length.
Yes , thats the card. So it will fit into the case and the motherboard right?
Btw i meant 29.5 cm not 2.95cm


Yes, it's 29.5. 2.95 cm is SOOOO small, no one would dare make a case that long since NO ONE WOULD buy it. :) ))) You're safe.
m
0
l

Best solution

July 6, 2013 10:15:12 AM

faster23rd said:
Randy Denha said:
faster23rd said:
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/GTX660_TIDC22GD5/#ov...

If that is the 660ti it you're talking about, then yes. The card measures about 27 cm, and will fit right with the case's max PCI slot length.
Yes , thats the card. So it will fit into the case and the motherboard right?
Btw i meant 29.5 cm not 2.95cm


Yes, it's 29.5. 2.95 cm is SOOOO small, no one would dare make a case that long since NO ONE WOULD buy it. :) ))) You're safe.
Well alright then, thanks mate. This made my day ^^

Share
a b U Graphics card
July 6, 2013 10:20:16 AM

Randy Denha said:
Well alright then, thanks mate. This made my day ^^



Sure thing. Don't forget to close this thread if you don't have any concerns, though
m
0
l
July 6, 2013 10:27:25 AM

faster23rd said:
Randy Denha said:
Well alright then, thanks mate. This made my day ^^



Sure thing. Don't forget to close this thread if you don't have any concerns, though
Sure i´ll do it

m
0
l
!