Solved

first gaming System I need help to choose ram 100$

What would be the best choice RAM max 100$ GB ?
It would be excellent red color

Note! I can only buy at amazon store

System :
ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
Intel Core i5-4670K
Corsair Hydro Series H110
Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt
Samsung Electronics 840 Pro 128gb
Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM
EVGA GeForce GTX770 SuperClocked

Thanks a lot
I am very happy because I almost have my new computer
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming system choose ram 100
  1. see if they have mushkin ridgeback or mushkin redline........... DDR3 1600.

    get 2 - 4gig sticks ( 8gb ) or 2 - 8gig sticks ( 16gb )......... 1.5 volt.
  2. crl23 said:
    What would be the best choice RAM max 100$ GB ?
    It would be excellent red color

    Note! I can only buy at amazon store

    System :
    ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
    Intel Core i5-4670K
    Corsair Hydro Series H110
    Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt
    Samsung Electronics 840 Pro 128gb
    Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM
    EVGA GeForce GTX770 SuperClocked

    Thanks a lot
    I am very happy because I almost have my new computer


    http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Series-Desktop-CMY8GX3M2A1600C9R/dp/B00D2LGT72/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    This new RAM from Corsair is sexy as hell. 8GB will be fine to begin with and you always have room for another 8GB in the future but I doubt you'll need it for just gaming.
  3. swifty_morgan said:
    see if they have mushkin ridgeback or mushkin redline........... DDR3 1600.

    get 2 - 4gig sticks ( 8gb ) or 2 - 8gig sticks ( 16gb )......... 1.5 volt.


    Not it is me I like a memoir for Gaming 8 gb or 16 not I would like to spend as much you recommend me Mushkin
  4. Re-click the link I put. The first one wasn't right. It should be $79 not $94

    I could only find Mushkin Blackline on Amazon.
  5. 1. With two 770s, Id want the HX850

    2. I'd avoid the EVGA SC series (historically chinsy VRM)

    3. I just don't see the H100 as a viable option .... 1/2 Degree C advantage for world of noise
    http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/corsair_h100_hydro_series_extreme_performance_liquid_cpu_cooler,16.html

    Quote:
    However, this performance comes at a cost; noise. At 2600RPM, the H100 isn’t a quiet unit at all and similarly at 2000RPM, it can still be quite intrusive. In terms of performance per noise, high end air coolers from Phanteks, Noctua and Thermalright still reign supreme, contrary to Corsair’s own marketing. Like other ALC units, the H100 relies too much on high RPM fans for its performance when the goal of water cooling is generally for extreme performance at low noise levels.


    4. As for the RAM, I am partial to these ... ya shud be able to find em on Amazon

    Muskin 1866 CAS 9
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226223

    Corsair 1866 CXAS 9
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233240
  6. Budge414 said:
    crl23 said:
    What would be the best choice RAM max 100$ GB ?
    It would be excellent red color

    Note! I can only buy at amazon store

    System :
    ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
    Intel Core i5-4670K
    Corsair Hydro Series H110
    Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt
    Samsung Electronics 840 Pro 128gb
    Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM
    EVGA GeForce GTX770 SuperClocked

    Thanks a lot
    I am very happy because I almost have my new computer


    http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Series-Desktop-CMY8GX3M2A1600C9R/dp/B00D2LGT72/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    This new RAM from Corsair is sexy as hell. 8GB will be fine to begin with and you always have room for another 8GB in the future but I doubt you'll need it for just gaming.

    wow 91.75$ Venance Pro series Usually ships within 1 - 4 months.
    do you think of these?
    http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Dominator-Platinum-Desktop-CMD8GX3M2A1600C9%C2%A0/dp/B007Z1CVJ0/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1373249404&sr=1-1&keywords=corsair+platinum+8gb
  7. blackline is basically the same memory. different color is it?
  8. JackNaylorPE said:
    1. With two 770s, Id want the HX850

    2. I'd avoid the EVGA SC series (historically chinsy VRM)

    3. I just don't see the H100 as a viable option .... 1/2 Degree C advantage for world of noise
    http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/corsair_h100_hydro_series_extreme_performance_liquid_cpu_cooler,16.html

    Quote:
    However, this performance comes at a cost; noise. At 2600RPM, the H100 isn’t a quiet unit at all and similarly at 2000RPM, it can still be quite intrusive. In terms of performance per noise, high end air coolers from Phanteks, Noctua and Thermalright still reign supreme, contrary to Corsair’s own marketing. Like other ALC units, the H100 relies too much on high RPM fans for its performance when the goal of water cooling is generally for extreme performance at low noise levels.


    4. As for the RAM, I am partial to these ... ya shud be able to find em on Amazon

    Muskin 1866 CAS 9
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226223

    Corsair 1866 CXAS 9
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233240


    1: recommend changing the h110 by other Cooler which may be
    2:It believes that the gtx SC 770 is not my best choice?
    3: hx750 Not glide Sli,It may be an OC 4.2 level cpu and RAM
  9. Best answer
    Looking for DRAM under $100 for a fairly high end rig, prob the best 8GB under $100 might be the GSkill Tridents

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231638

    It's a 2400 2x4GB set at $100 with a CL of 9

    or the set without the DRAM fan, as it's not needed (but looks nice, the 2400 Tridents at CL10 for for $85

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231621

    performance wise, this set would equate to a 1866/8 set, though you'd have much more bandwidth
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming RAM Corsair Memory