Solved

Modular PSU: Seasonic or Corsair or Cooler Master or XFX?

Seasonic X750 v3 750W Full Modular
or
Corsair TXV2 Series CMPSU-750TXV2EU
or
XFX 750W Black Edition
or
Cooler Master SILENT PRO MODULAR 2 720W - 80 Plus Bronze

any other contender?
Which one is the best?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about modular psu seasonic corsair cooler master xfx
  1. Best answer
    Seasonic X750 v3 750W Full Modular
    or
    XFX 750W Black Edition

    Both are a great choice , XFX is made by Seasonic , and I own that exact XFX = Flawless

    Pick one of the above units , both are fantastic.
  2. Don't forget to choose a Best Solution when opening a question thread , the forum members will appreciate that.
  3. The Seasonic X series is my personal favorite (it's what I use) and is the gold standard for PC gaming rigs.

    The Corsair TX V2 series PSUs are manufactured by SeaSonic. The TX series is a step down from the more robust AX series (which are manufactured by Flextronics and Seasonic) but are very solid in terms of value.

    Cooler Master is very hit and miss.

    If you're building a gaming PC and have a flexible budget, get something from the Seasonic X series

    EDIT: Blackbird beat me to it, but XFX PSUs are also manufactured by Seasonic.
  4. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    Don't forget to choose a Best Solution when opening a question thread , the forum members will appreciate that.


    I will, ^_^ Never miss a single thread i open. This is for building a great community and to make it ever lasting helpful for me and the other. Now from those two, how i should pick one?
  5. ochirutenshi-1338664 said:
    SR-71 Blackbird said:
    Don't forget to choose a Best Solution when opening a question thread , the forum members will appreciate that.


    I will, ^_^ Never miss a single thread i open. This is for building a great community and to make it ever lasting helpful for me and the other. Now from those two, how i should pick one?


    I dunno. Flip a coin?
  6. XFX 750 Black Edition ,would be my choice , I own it and it's great quality and performance.
  7. How did the Corsair TXV2 Series CMPSU-750TXV2EU make it into a listed of supposedly modular PSUs?
  8. ko888 said:
    How did the Corsair TXV2 Series CMPSU-750TXV2EU make it into a listed of supposedly modular PSUs?


    Oppss my bad, forgot the modular side. You are right, thanks for letting me know.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Power Supplies Corsair Seasonic XFX Components Cooler Master