Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

I need help with upgrading my integrated gpu: SiS 760 Rev 00

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 8, 2013 7:55:05 PM

I am trying to play league of legends but my current gpu does not support pixel shader 2.0 I need to get a simple upgrade that supports this so i can play. Please help.

Best solution

July 8, 2013 8:28:49 PM

If you're using a computer with an IGP that old, your processor will not be able to handle League of Legends.
Share
July 8, 2013 8:38:23 PM

Pinhedd said:
If you're using a computer with an IGP that old, your processor will not be able to handle League of Legends.


The system requirements say a processor with 2ghz mine has 2.41ghz, thought that would be fine. It's not?
m
0
l
Related resources
July 8, 2013 8:44:49 PM

cch96 said:
Pinhedd said:
If you're using a computer with an IGP that old, your processor will not be able to handle League of Legends.


The system requirements say a processor with 2ghz mine has 2.41ghz, thought that would be fine. It's not?


That's 2.0Ghz assuming a fairly modern processor. Intel was producing 3.0Ghz processors in 2002, yet these are vastly inferior to even a 1Ghz Intel processor today

Do you know exactly which processor you have?
m
0
l
July 8, 2013 8:56:28 PM

Pinhedd said:
cch96 said:
Pinhedd said:
If you're using a computer with an IGP that old, your processor will not be able to handle League of Legends.


The system requirements say a processor with 2ghz mine has 2.41ghz, thought that would be fine. It's not?


That's 2.0Ghz assuming a fairly modern processor. Intel was producing 3.0Ghz processors in 2002, yet these are vastly inferior to even a 1Ghz Intel processor today

Do you know exactly which processor you have?


I have not checked but if I'm needing to just fully upgrade I'm not going to worry about it
m
0
l
!