Around $1200 Gamin PC Australia July 2013

drpinoy

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Approximate Purchase Date: Within a week or two.

Budget Range: 800-1000

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, movies, amateur video editing.

Are you buying a monitor: no

Parts to Upgrade: Need whole computer.

Do you need to buy OS: Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: none

Parts Preferences: Reliability is high in my list.

Overclocking: If this helps gaming performance and looks

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe at a later date as an upgrade.

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1200

Additional Comments: Ok so im completely new at this and am willing to try to learn more about comparisons and what to look our for. Basically I want a PC that will run games like Dota 2, Battlefield, ARMA, Crysis, Skyrim ect VERY smoothly and on the highest settings.

I also want my PC to handle very light video editing, mainly youtube stuff but am aiming to get more advanced as the years go on. Happy to keep this at a low priority with an option to upgrade parts in the future (10% of the time is used for editing ect)

My biggest problem is I have no idea where to start, a base build that I can do some research on would be awesome. The ability to see alternative options and compare my findings based on price and performance.

Ideally im looking for quality, reliability and price (in that order around the $1200 mark)

Any help is appreciated, also looking for options to pick up and have labour included/ excluded pending the benefits)

Thanks

:)

Solution
Hi pinoy, I'm about to build a computer soon around $1200 aswell. I have gotten advice from many people.

Specs:
I5- 3570k
AsRock z77 extreme 4
Sapphire 7950 oc w/ boost
Rip jaws 8gb (4x2)
Samsung 840 128gb ssd
Seagate barracuda 1tb
Antec 620 hcg psu
Cooler master storm enforcer

There you go!

EpicbutthurtHD

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
Hi pinoy, I'm about to build a computer soon around $1200 aswell. I have gotten advice from many people.

Specs:
I5- 3570k
AsRock z77 extreme 4
Sapphire 7950 oc w/ boost
Rip jaws 8gb (4x2)
Samsung 840 128gb ssd
Seagate barracuda 1tb
Antec 620 hcg psu
Cooler master storm enforcer

There you go!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS