building pc and i need help to make the right decision

hello everyone ,,,
i have plans to build a new pc
and i dont know wich one shall i build

(1)
MOBO : http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813130694

GPU : http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814130934

CPU : http://www.newegg.co...Item=19-116-899

RAM : http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820145345

HARDESK + CASE + POWER SUPPLY (IN my country)


-------------------------------

(2)

CPU:http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819113331

mobo:http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813130692
vga : http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814202025
ram : http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820233528
HARDESK + CASE + POWER SUPPLY (IN my country)
-----------------------------------------------------------
question 1 : number 1 is more expensive than 2 ,, but does it worth it ?
cuz my budget do really fit number 2 exactly but no problem to add more money

question 2 : can i save more money ? by changing some part with cheaper one and same performance ?

question 3 : i think the apu is a great idea,, but someone told me that i5 is better than ur apu and he suggested to me to change
so i want ur opinion

ps: sorry for my poor english
9 answers Last reply
More about building make decision
  1. sorry those links are broken, please list the parts here
  2. the first build by a long shot, also u hv chosen the wrong mobo in the second build
  3. jinayhvora said:
    sorry those links are broken, please list the parts here


    jinayhvora said:
    the first build by a long shot, also u hv chosen the wrong mobo in the second build


    do u think is there any part i should change for better performance without affecting my budget so hard?
  4. do u wanna overclock? if not change the processor to a non-K version and the motherboard to an H87, but then it won't let u SLI if u ever wanna do it in the future
  5. jinayhvora said:
    do u wanna overclock? if not change the processor to a non-K version and the motherboard to an H87, but then it won't let u SLI if u ever wanna do it in the future

    well there are plans to overclock
    and to SLI
    but that in the far future
    also to upgrade the rams to 16gb
  6. then u need the K-Series CPU and the Z87 board, and u also need a good aftermarket CPU cooler when u start overclocking
  7. jinayhvora said:
    then u need the K-Series CPU and the Z87 board, and u also need a good aftermarket CPU cooler when u start overclocking



    aha ,, thanks alot buddy


    btw do u suggest to me to buy the (1) pc ? is it much better than (2) pc ?
  8. yes it is, hands down
Ask a new question

Read More

Components