Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

AMD-Phenom-II-X4-965-Black-Edition vs intel for gaming??

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
Share
July 10, 2013 9:54:58 AM

hi frnds,
I need a gaming core at the budget 6500 INR..!
here i heard that quad cores are better for future games!! at this price i can get i3, but it is 2 core cpu. . i own a 1gb gtx 650 GPU, so with which core it suits better??
If i3 can beat this AMD,then whats the use of this 4 core?

playing at resolution : 1366x768


games like : GTA IV, (GTA future games),
,and other graphics games)

Best solution

a b à CPUs
July 10, 2013 10:04:02 AM
Share

lijith321 said:
hi frnds,
I need a gaming core at the budget 6500 INR..!
here i heard that quad cores are better for future games!! at this price i can get i3, but it is 2 core cpu. . i own a 1gb gtx 650 GPU, so with which core it suits better??
If i3 can beat this AMD,then whats the use of this 4 core?

playing at resolution : 1366x768


games like : GTA IV, (GTA future games),
,and other graphics games)


Well the era of dual cores is over. I'd suggest you save up a little more and get a fx 6300 which has 6 cores and a lot more future proof than the others you mentioned. You will have buyers remorse after having purchased either one of these in the coming future but if you must go with the Phenom quad core and overclock the hell out of it
July 12, 2013 11:12:17 AM

haider95 said:
lijith321 said:
hi frnds,
I need a gaming core at the budget 6500 INR..!
here i heard that quad cores are better for future games!! at this price i can get i3, but it is 2 core cpu. . i own a 1gb gtx 650 GPU, so with which core it suits better??
If i3 can beat this AMD,then whats the use of this 4 core?

playing at resolution : 1366x768


games like : GTA IV, (GTA future games),
,and other graphics games)


Well the era of dual cores is over. I'd suggest you save up a little more and get a fx 6300 which has 6 cores and a lot more future proof than the others you mentioned. You will have buyers remorse after having purchased either one of these in the coming future but if you must go with the Phenom quad core and overclock the hell out of it

well i heard i3 can beat 965...????
i3 + gtx 650 or 965 + gtx650 .....which is better???
Is there any problem with AMD?? Is thatcore is slower? ( i dont know more about AMD)...

Related resources
a b à CPUs
July 12, 2013 12:21:59 PM

lijith321 said:
haider95 said:
lijith321 said:
hi frnds,
I need a gaming core at the budget 6500 INR..!
here i heard that quad cores are better for future games!! at this price i can get i3, but it is 2 core cpu. . i own a 1gb gtx 650 GPU, so with which core it suits better??
If i3 can beat this AMD,then whats the use of this 4 core?

playing at resolution : 1366x768


games like : GTA IV, (GTA future games),
,and other graphics games)


Well the era of dual cores is over. I'd suggest you save up a little more and get a fx 6300 which has 6 cores and a lot more future proof than the others you mentioned. You will have buyers remorse after having purchased either one of these in the coming future but if you must go with the Phenom quad core and overclock the hell out of it

well i heard i3 can beat 965...????
i3 + gtx 650 or 965 + gtx650 .....which is better???
Is there any problem with AMD?? Is thatcore is slower? ( i dont know more about AMD)...


The AMD cores are slightly slower but they're still quad core'd compared to intels dual core. Games that use 4 cores will take advantage of the Phenom. In a year down the road the phenom will be a bit better for future gaming compared to the i3
!