Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Arma2 DAYZ playable

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 12, 2013 9:50:57 PM

Is this good enough to run arma2/DAYZ
• Intel® Core™ i5-3330 Processor

• 8Gb DDR3 RAM

• 2Tb SATA Hard Drive

• BenQ BENQG2255 21.5in Monitor

• DVD Super Multi Dual Layer Drive

• Integrated Intel® graphics

• 350W High Definition 6 Channel Audio

• HDMI, USB 2.0, 6 in 1 card reader

• Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit)

• Asus CP6730 Base Unit and BenQ BENQG2255 Monitor

More about : arma2 dayz playable

July 12, 2013 9:58:45 PM

Integrated HD graphics will be your weak point. For me, it would not be playable. You would likely have to turn the graphics down to the lowest settings, as well as lower the resolution. Even then, you would be lucky to get a steady 30FPS.
m
0
l
July 12, 2013 10:06:29 PM

expl0itfinder said:
Integrated HD graphics will be your weak point. For me, it would not be playable. You would likely have to turn the graphics down to the lowest settings, as well as lower the resolution. Even then, you would be lucky to get a steady 30FPS.


Would this 1 run it better ?Intel® Core™ i3-3220 processor
4Gb RAM
1Tb hard drive
21.5 inch IPS LED-backlit monitor
SuperMulti DVD-RW drive
Intel HD Graphics
2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 ports
Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
Windows Live Essentials
Beats Audio™
HP p6-2440ea desktop PC with 21.5 inch monitor
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 12, 2013 10:10:47 PM

Russ Taylor said:
expl0itfinder said:
Integrated HD graphics will be your weak point. For me, it would not be playable. You would likely have to turn the graphics down to the lowest settings, as well as lower the resolution. Even then, you would be lucky to get a steady 30FPS.


Would this 1 run it better ?Intel® Core™ i3-3220 processor
4Gb RAM
1Tb hard drive
21.5 inch IPS LED-backlit monitor
SuperMulti DVD-RW drive
Intel HD Graphics
2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 ports
Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
Windows Live Essentials
Beats Audio™
HP p6-2440ea desktop PC with 21.5 inch monitor


No. Anything with "Intel HD Graphics" will not run it very well at all.
m
0
l
July 12, 2013 10:52:51 PM

expl0itfinder said:
Russ Taylor said:
expl0itfinder said:
Integrated HD graphics will be your weak point. For me, it would not be playable. You would likely have to turn the graphics down to the lowest settings, as well as lower the resolution. Even then, you would be lucky to get a steady 30FPS.


Would this 1 run it better ?Intel® Core™ i3-3220 processor
4Gb RAM
1Tb hard drive
21.5 inch IPS LED-backlit monitor
SuperMulti DVD-RW drive
Intel HD Graphics
2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 ports
Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
Windows Live Essentials
Beats Audio™
HP p6-2440ea desktop PC with 21.5 inch monitor


No. Anything with "Intel HD Graphics" will not run it very well at all.

Ok thanks

m
0
l
!