Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

How much wattage does my pc need?

Last response: in Systems
Share
July 13, 2013 8:01:33 AM

Sorry i have already asked this question but i have some new parts

here they are

CPU:i7 2600
GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectUll2 OC
RAM: corsair vengeance 2x4gb
Motherboard: medion ms-7728
Harddrive: 1tb nothing special
PSU: this i what i had in mind for psu but not sure if its good : corsair tx750m modular
and rest is all stock fans

More about : wattage

a b ) Power supply
a c 208 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:05:41 AM

A decent 550W unit is more than enough.
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a b à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:17:23 AM

550w won't give much OC headroom. Get a decent 600-650w PSU.
m
0
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
a c 208 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:23:54 AM

Thanatos Telos said:
550w won't give much OC headroom. Get a decent 600-650w PSU.


Non-K CPU? Nor does the GTX770 have much more headroom to OC either.
m
0
l
a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:28:55 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

XFX P1-750X-XXB9 750W ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

+ $15 off w/ promo code EMCXNXL25, ends 7/15

$79.00 for XFX 750w\modular

+ $25.00 mail in rebate card = $54.00 . a steal of a deal.
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 208 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:33:40 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

XFX P1-750X-XXB9 750W ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

+ $15 off w/ promo code EMCXNXL25, ends 7/15

$79.00 for XFX 750w\modular


I am starting to think you work at Microcenter/Newegg... or own them...
m
0
l
a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 8:37:09 AM

+ $25.00 mail in rebate card = $54.00 . a steal of a deal.
m
0
l
July 13, 2013 9:49:03 AM

770 already needs a minimum of 500 watt

and blackbird i am EU so i cant order anything from newegg
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 208 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 9:57:39 AM

dirtyninja said:
770 already needs a minimum of 500 watt

and blackbird i am EU so i cant order anything from newegg


The recommended PSU for a TOTAL system with a GTX770 is 500W. Yet it draws much much lees than that.
m
0
l
July 13, 2013 10:33:19 AM

Novuake said:
dirtyninja said:
770 already needs a minimum of 500 watt

and blackbird i am EU so i cant order anything from newegg


The recommended PSU for a TOTAL system with a GTX770 is 500W. Yet it draws much much lees than that.


didnt know that :/  i am a noob with computers
m
0
l
a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 13, 2013 11:31:28 AM

Good for future upgrades.
m
0
l
July 13, 2013 1:08:04 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Good for future upgrades.


i am not gone upgrade after this in a long while
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 14, 2013 12:24:50 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seasonic-M12II-620-Semi-Module-...

Seasonic M12II-620 Semi-Module 620W ATX12V Power Supply Unit - bronze
Share
a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 15, 2013 10:44:56 AM

I would go to the 620 i linked to give you some headroom ^
m
0
l
a c 1957 ) Power supply
a c 827 à CPUs
July 15, 2013 10:45:29 AM

Don't forget to choose a Best Solution when opening a question thread , the forum members will appreciate that.Thanks for posting on the forum.
m
0
l
July 15, 2013 10:54:49 AM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
Don't forget to choose a Best Solution when opening a question thread , the forum members will appreciate that.Thanks for posting on the forum.

ok last question can you link me a 600 watt power supply that is modular on amazon.com "com" i gone buy from amerikan amazon because its cheaper thanks for helping me this much
m
0
l
!