$500-600, PS4 or Budget gaming PC?

Parzival

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Once I get done paying for college stuff, and saving money, I will have something like 500-600 dollars left from my summer job. So what I want to know is should I buy a PC or PS4.

**Note- I do have a pretty beefy laptop, but it has an integrated graphics card, and only 4 gigs of ram. I can upgrade the ram, but I would have to build an external graphics rig.

Solution
Well for $600 (assuming you don't buy an OS) you are going to have a pretty weak gaming PC, I would get the PS4, you will have a great gaming experience for the next 6 years and you don't have to put any money into it other than games. A $600 PC will need a better video card in a year or two.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
Well for $600 (assuming you don't buy an OS) you are going to have a pretty weak gaming PC, I would get the PS4, you will have a great gaming experience for the next 6 years and you don't have to put any money into it other than games. A $600 PC will need a better video card in a year or two.

Solution

DriftJump

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
You should definitely get a PC! Most games aren't $60 each! Mice and keyboards are WAY cheaper than controllers. A $600 PC will get you High-Ultra settings on most games. PC for sure! PS4 isn't bad either. But you have to pay to play online. :/