Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

moved micro SD from S2 to blackberry now I can't view the pictures I took on my android?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
July 14, 2013 1:23:28 AM

I moved from S2 to Bold cause my S2 broke down about a month go. I just recently though of backing up my pictures (had no music on SD card) but now when I connect to computer I can't see the pictures I took on android. I have even tried to see the data in the hidden folder but I can't seem to find anything. Also card shows that the memory used up is 12 GB which is not possible because I don't have that much data at all on Blackberry like I am 200% sure
July 14, 2013 1:28:22 AM

the bb might not be able to interpret those images, connect to PC and look at it like a drive.
Score
0
July 14, 2013 1:29:16 AM

13thmonkey said:
the bb might not be able to interpret those images, connect to PC and look at it like a drive.


I already did I can't see any of my android files :( 
Score
0
July 14, 2013 1:36:17 AM

were images stored on the S2 itself? did the BB reformat the card?
Score
0
July 14, 2013 2:06:05 AM

13thmonkey said:
were images stored on the S2 itself? did the BB reformat the card?


the pictures were on the micro sd and no the black berry did not format the card
Score
0
July 14, 2013 2:17:49 AM

don't know then.
Score
0
April 29, 2014 3:07:40 AM

tushar chutani said:
I moved from S2 to Bold cause my S2 broke down about a month go. I just recently though of backing up my pictures (had no music on SD card) but now when I connect to computer I can't see the pictures I took on android. I have even tried to see the data in the hidden folder but I can't seem to find anything. Also card shows that the memory used up is 12 GB which is not possible because I don't have that much data at all on Blackberry like I am 200% sure


On android it will show to SD cards. Internal SD card and External SD card. Are you sure they were on EXTERNAL? Have you checked inside DCIM folder of SD card?
Score
0
!