Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Good gpu for gaming

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 14, 2013 7:22:46 AM

Hi there,

I want a gpu that can play games on high with 720p or medium/high on 1080p
budget is around $200

More about : good gpu gaming

a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 7:26:37 AM

Well if you can push to 250$, one of the best value for money cards are the GTX760. With it you can do high and up settings on 1080p. Its worth the extra 50$.

Otherwise the HD7870 or GTX660.
Related resources
July 14, 2013 7:34:16 AM

is the 760 Really worth it (i live in the netherland and here it cost 260 euro 340 dollar :(  )
July 14, 2013 7:43:29 AM

Novuake said:
younes-ea said:
is the 760 Really worth it (i live in the netherland and here it cost 260 euro 340 dollar :(  )


http://titan-ice.co.za/product_info.php?products_id=986...

LOL you should not complain. 5000 South African Rand. Which is $500... So you have it easy...

WOW $500 dollar for a 760 is way to much

Is the 7850 good for gaming and high setings???
a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 7:48:49 AM

younes-ea said:
Novuake said:
younes-ea said:
is the 760 Really worth it (i live in the netherland and here it cost 260 euro 340 dollar :(  )


http://titan-ice.co.za/product_info.php?products_id=986...

LOL you should not complain. 5000 South African Rand. Which is $500... So you have it easy...

WOW $500 dollar for a 760 is way to much

Is the 7850 good for gaming and high setings???


Not really at 1080p. I am confused though, is 200$ your absolute max?
If so either one of these two.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

If you have a little more to spend. Which is worth it in this case. Get this :
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
July 14, 2013 7:55:15 AM

Novuake said:
younes-ea said:
Novuake said:
younes-ea said:
is the 760 Really worth it (i live in the netherland and here it cost 260 euro 340 dollar :(  )


http://titan-ice.co.za/product_info.php?products_id=986...

LOL you should not complain. 5000 South African Rand. Which is $500... So you have it easy...

WOW $500 dollar for a 760 is way to much

Is the 7850 good for gaming and high setings???


Not really at 1080p. I am confused though, is 200$ your absolute max?
If so either one of these two.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

If you have a little more to spend. Which is worth it in this case. Get this :
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


no if it is 250 it's ok but there the 760 is still 360 dollar
http://www.beslist.nl/products/r/ASUS+GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5...
250 euro is 360 dollar :( 
July 14, 2013 8:02:54 AM

i'll just buy the 760 then.
a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 8:11:41 AM

younes-ea said:
i'll just buy the 760 then.


If you have the money to spend then its really worth it.
Maybe we can help you shave some cash on the rest of your build. Or are you just buying the graphics card?
July 14, 2013 8:47:23 AM

No a complete build:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($56.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($54.99 @ Microcenter)
Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer ($15.98 @ Outlet PC)
Total: $309.94
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-14 11:45 EDT-0400)
motherboard is: msi 990XA-GD55
case is: antedc 902 V3
Cooler:???
Grapics???
And I really appreciate this :) 
a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 8:55:34 AM

Hmmm you are using american sites LOL> makes things a bit difficult... Where are you buying in Netherlands?
July 14, 2013 9:04:11 AM

yep but when you go to beslist.nl you can typ in everything in the searchbar like newegg
a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 9:07:23 AM

younes-ea said:
yep but when you go to beslist.nl you can typ in everything in the searchbar like newegg


OK let me take a look. In v.a, what is your max budget?
July 14, 2013 9:13:25 AM

bear limit is 650/700 euro

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 9:39:11 AM
Share
July 14, 2013 9:55:48 AM

Novuake said:
Well if you can push to 250$, one of the best value for money cards are the GTX760. With it you can do high and up settings on 1080p. Its worth the extra 50$.

Otherwise the HD7870 or GTX660.


+1
July 14, 2013 10:04:26 AM
a b 4 Gaming
July 14, 2013 10:08:17 AM

Dis n plesier.

You may. :D 

!