Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Gtx 660 ti sli questions

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 14, 2013 5:21:23 PM

Can I sli a evga gtx 660 ti SC 2gb gddr5 card with a evga gtx 660 ti ftw edition 2gb gddr5?

More about : gtx 660 sli questions

July 14, 2013 7:04:44 PM

LethalTomKitty said:
Can I sli a evga gtx 660 ti SC 2gb gddr5 card with a evga gtx 660 ti ftw edition 2gb gddr5?



yes
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 7:42:21 PM

sna said:
LethalTomKitty said:
Can I sli a evga gtx 660 ti SC 2gb gddr5 card with a evga gtx 660 ti ftw edition 2gb gddr5?



yes

I thought so but windows won't recognize the card. Both card show up in my bios though.
m
0
l
Related resources
July 14, 2013 8:07:31 PM

LethalTomKitty said:
sna said:
LethalTomKitty said:
Can I sli a evga gtx 660 ti SC 2gb gddr5 card with a evga gtx 660 ti ftw edition 2gb gddr5?



yes

I thought so but windows won't recognize the card. Both card show up in my bios though.


Format, and install everything again.

m
0
l
July 14, 2013 8:48:12 PM

sna said:
LethalTomKitty said:
sna said:
LethalTomKitty said:
Can I sli a evga gtx 660 ti SC 2gb gddr5 card with a evga gtx 660 ti ftw edition 2gb gddr5?



yes

I thought so but windows won't recognize the card. Both card show up in my bios though.


Format, and install everything again.


Just did that. Didn't work. In my bios my first card it shown at gen 3 and x4 but my second one is shown at gen 3 and x0. Wouldn't that x0 be a problem?
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 8:50:10 PM

What motherboard are you using?
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 9:24:33 PM

Intel God said:
What motherboard are you using?


Asus P8Z77-V LK with a ivy bridge cpu
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 9:25:18 PM

Try Reseating the 2nd card
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 9:40:05 PM

Intel God said:
Try Reseating the 2nd card


No dice. Think my motherboard might be bad?
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 9:41:56 PM

Have you tried going into the bios and manually setting the pcie lanes. Try Gen 2
m
0
l
July 14, 2013 10:24:49 PM

Intel God said:
Have you tried going into the bios and manually setting the pcie lanes. Try Gen 2


I was just about to try that but now it won't even boot with a card in the 2nd slot :/  ill try it once i get it to boot
m
0
l
!