So it's time for me to upgrade my good ol' E7300 CPU and I'd like to get something fancy. I have no need to upgrade my GPU right now as I couldn't afford it anyways .
What I need:
- (one of) the most efficient combination(s) of mobo/cpu/ram I can get. I will be using this system for gaming and occassionally I'd like to run Photoshop or C4D. I'm not interested in OC'ing anything at all.
What I had in mind:
- Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PC3-19200 (2400 Mhz, 2x8GB)
- My own choice is based on products available in my region (Belgium).
- While I'm not a tech professional and I don't exactly know what the fundamentals of a great PC are, I do know what most of the specs mean.