Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Very weird thing when i play game on PC it turn's off

Tags:
  • Core
  • Temperature
  • CPUs
  • Fan
  • Games
  • Components
  • GPUs
  • Speed
  • help-desk
Last response: in Components
Share
July 15, 2013 4:04:06 PM

Hello! First i have to say sorry for my english :)  I have a problem when i play game my pc turn's off ,first i was thinking in a temperature problem but it's very stange in (speed fan) it shows my cpu 86 C but with other programs all show me 44C in core 0 and 45C in core 1 (approx) the strange part is when i start the stress test in speed fan it shows me 60C and with the others programs 50C .I try enter in bios and see the temp and it's 45C on the cpu ... i don't think this is normally so please help :) 

More about : weird thing play game turn

Best solution

a b à CPUs
July 15, 2013 4:22:45 PM

Romanescu Dodox said:
Hello! First i have to say sorry for my english :)  I have a problem when i play game my pc turn's off ,first i was thinking in a temperature problem but it's very stange in (speed fan) it shows my cpu 86 C but with other programs all show me 44C in core 0 and 45C in core 1 (approx) the strange part is when i start the stress test in speed fan it shows me 60C and with the others programs 50C .I try enter in bios and see the temp and it's 45C on the cpu ... i don't think this is normally so please help :) 

May be a failing power supply
Share
Related resources
July 16, 2013 1:47:11 AM

It might the psu but I think this looks like a temperature problem. Have you check video card's temp? Please give us the details of your system
m
0
l
July 16, 2013 12:46:00 PM

I have ati radeon hd 6750 , intel dual core g530 and 4 gb ram .The video card dosen't have more that 50 C when i use 100% .I try to configure the clock of the video card to the minimum and the same to the cpu but nothing...it's very strage because only with speed fan it shows me 80-90 C .There it is two photos ;)  and thank you very much for helping me :D http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/Dodox_Romanescu/media...
m
0
l
July 16, 2013 12:56:35 PM

Romanescu Dodox said:
I have ati radeon hd 6750 , intel dual core g530 and 4 gb ram .The video card dosen't have more that 50 C when i use 100% .I try to configure the clock of the video card to the minimum and the same to the cpu but nothing...it's very strage because only with speed fan it shows me 80-90 C .There it is two photos ;)  and thank you very much for helping me :D http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/Dodox_Romanescu/media...


Try Realtemp too and see if you get the same result. If you do, you should check if the cooler is sitting properly on the cpu.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
July 16, 2013 1:05:23 PM

hefox said:
Romanescu Dodox said:
I have ati radeon hd 6750 , intel dual core g530 and 4 gb ram .The video card dosen't have more that 50 C when i use 100% .I try to configure the clock of the video card to the minimum and the same to the cpu but nothing...it's very strage because only with speed fan it shows me 80-90 C .There it is two photos ;)  and thank you very much for helping me :D http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/Dodox_Romanescu/media...


Try Realtemp too and see if you get the same result. If you do, you should check if the cooler is sitting properly on the cpu.

Something's definitely up with the CPU temps. Check and make sure the heatsink is seated in properly and make sure the fan is working.
m
0
l
July 17, 2013 1:20:47 AM

Thank you very much for helping me ,the problem was not from the cpu it was from the gpu it was overclocking all this time :| and it was shutting down because of the power supply :D  Thank you for helping >:D <
m
0
l
!