Solved

How much is my PC worth?

Ok, I have a PC that I have built and only had it for possible 3 months. Here are the specs.

AMD A10 5800k
NZXT Phantom Green
Antec 750w PSU
12 gb of G-skil 1600
Asus F2A85-MCSM Mobo
HIS 7850
Corsair H60 Watercooler
1 TB of Western Digital 7200 rpm

Software
Windows 7 Home perm 64 bit
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010

Games
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Included
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about worth
  1. $500-$600
  2. 3 months only? I would say $750.

    What a tasty green phantom :).
  3. refillable said:
    3 months only? I would say $750.

    What a tasty green phantom :).


    See I payed 1k+ for that PC :(
  4. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1iAMh What it would cost to build today, minus the office.
  5. getochkn said:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1iAMh What it would cost to build today, minus the office.


    How much should I sell it for on Craigslist I gues..?
  6. John Casali said:

    refillable said:
    3 months only? I would say $750.

    What a tasty green phantom :).


    See I payed 1k+ for that PC :(


    with PC's, the second you turn them on they depreciate about 60%
  7. John Bong said:
    John Casali said:

    refillable said:
    3 months only? I would say $750.

    What a tasty green phantom :).


    See I payed 1k+ for that PC :(


    with PC's, the second you turn them on they depreciate about 60%


    Unfortunately true...

    @OP Probably around $500.
  8. $800, I think not more than this..
  9. You can sell it as a 'performance gaming PC' in craiglist and I think it could go $800. You can also sell it as parts, but you will have to sacrifice the Software, if they are OEM. I think parts can go $900 (Not a whole lot of a difference).
  10. Best answer
    It is worth about $800, but i doubt anyone would pay more than $500-$600 for it...and by the end of this year it would have depreciated another $100 or so.

    are you not happy with the APU? reason i ask is you could just replace the cpu & mobo. hopefully you can find one that your water cooler fits.
  11. John Bong said:
    It is worth about $800, but i doubt anyone would pay more than $500-$600 for it...and by the end of this year it would have depreciated another $100 or so.

    are you not happy with the APU? reason i ask is you could just replace the cpu & mobo. hopefully you can find one that your water cooler fits.


    I like the A10 but I'm either going to switch to Intel for the 4770k or get a AMD FX 8350.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs