Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Are these specs for my compatible? (Do I need a bigger power supply?

Last response: in Systems
Share
July 20, 2013 2:35:35 PM

CPU:AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard

Memory: Any 8gb under 59.99

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
a b à CPUs
July 20, 2013 2:45:17 PM

The power supply is more than fine. You don't have a dedicated GPU however, so if you do plan on adding one later down the road, you may need a higher wattage PSU.
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 2:45:24 PM

Thats more than enough u ll not need a power supply grtr than this
m
0
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 2:47:40 PM

Even it can handle dicrete gpus for gtx650 or 7770
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 2:48:04 PM

The total came up to $518 on newegg - there anyway I could make that cheaper by exchanging parts? I need at least 3.8 ghz Quad-core APU though.
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 3:08:19 PM

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1iNuo

This is a much better system than u chose
It has a 1tb hdd
4300 3.8ghz procssr
970a mobo
7770 ghz which is far better than integrated grphics chip of a series
All for a price of just 541$ i.e. 31$ more than your config




Dont forget to close the post
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a b à CPUs
July 20, 2013 3:22:59 PM

alex514efs said:
CPU:AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard

Memory: Any 8gb under 59.99

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)


whats your budget?
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 3:48:13 PM

SNA3 said:
alex514efs said:
CPU:AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard

Memory: Any 8gb under 59.99

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)


whats your budget?


Ok I took off the OS( I found an ultimate unused copy of 7) lol

And then I don't need the DVD drive - if I need one in the future, I will get an external one. Came to $399.26 on a $400 budget
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 4:03:10 PM

Sn1992 said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1iOpd
Get this it is better performing than the system u choosed





My budget is $400 and i'm going with AMD- cheaper

Try getting a build with AMD for under $400 - I don't need Optical Drive or an OS
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:04:43 PM

Its an amd build only
Atleast check it
Fx6300 processor
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:06:55 PM

Its a 455$ build without os and dvd
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:08:16 PM

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($117.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($69.24 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card ($95.38 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($22.50 @ Newegg)
Total: $455.07
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-20 19:07 EDT-0400)
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 4:11:57 PM

Sn1992 said:
CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($117.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($69.24 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card ($95.38 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($22.50 @ Newegg)
Total: $455.07
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-20 19:07 EDT-0400)


is there a cheaper nicer case?
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:14:54 PM

Yes
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 4:17:15 PM

Sn1992 said:
Yes


Is there a certain type I need to get? or just any case will do?
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:19:02 PM

No u need to get a case in which u can have an option to add some fan
m
0
l

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
a b à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:19:50 PM

alex514efs said:
SNA3 said:
alex514efs said:
CPU:AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard

Memory: Any 8gb under 59.99

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG GH24NS95 DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)


whats your budget?


Ok I took off the OS( I found an ultimate unused copy of 7) lol

And then I don't need the DVD drive - if I need one in the future, I will get an external one. Came to $399.26 on a $400 budget



here is your machine far way better

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/sna/saved/206C

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($129.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Biostar Hi-Fi A85W ATX FM2 Motherboard ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($67.50 @ Newegg)
Storage: Toshiba 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Zalman Z11 ATX Mid Tower Case ($42.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($22.50 @ Newegg)
Total: $394.95
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-20 19:18 EDT-0400)

you chosen a bad mobo , low chipset ..

and a low APU

and the APU i chosen works with 2133 DDR3

Share
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:20:07 PM

The case i offered is really good and competes with 59$ cases it is heavily discounted
m
0
l
July 20, 2013 4:20:08 PM

Sn1992 said:
No u need to get a case in which u can have an option to add some fan


Could you link a few ?
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:21:14 PM

Both the cases are one of them but real cheap cz f discount none better than both at this price
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:25:33 PM

Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:31:05 PM

No they are not
The 3rd one looks sick but not perfor, sick

Compare it with
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/azza-case-csaz401

Best price you can have more than 5 120mm fans
And the 3rd one you chose had spprt fr 2x90mm fans




Coicce is ol urs



For that sys u need a good case one of the 2 i told u
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 20, 2013 4:31:05 PM

No they are not
The 3rd one looks sick but not perfor, sick

Compare it with
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/azza-case-csaz401

Best price you can have more than 5 120mm fans
And the 3rd one you chose had spprt fr 2x90mm fans




Coicce is ol urs



For that sys u need a good case one of the 2 i told u
m
0
l
!