Solved

Best 12/13 laptop for daily use?

Looking to get a 12/13/14 inch laptop for browsing internet, typing, word docs, and stuff. Nothing graphics or gaming intensive.

Needs an SSD, would enjoy backlit keyboard and being able to turn into tablet but not necessary.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about laptop daily
  1. Bob_Bobber0 said:
    Looking to get a 12/13/14 inch laptop for browsing internet, typing, word docs, and stuff. Nothing graphics or gaming intensive.

    Needs an SSD, would enjoy backlit keyboard and being able to turn into tablet but not necessary.


    you forgot to mention the budget :)
  2. Ah yea. around $500..would pay maybe $700 but not much more and would prefer cheapest, quality one i can get obviously
  3. Best answer
    Bob_Bobber0 said:
    Ah yea. around $500..would pay maybe $700 but not much more and would prefer cheapest, quality one i can get obviously


    for what you need you have two choices

    this : http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/twist-series/s230u/

    or this

    http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/yoga/yoga-11s/

    those are the best for your $700

    I prefer the Thinkpad Twist over the Yoga
  4. thanks for these I will check them out. Anyone else?
  5. Bob_Bobber0 said:
    thanks for these I will check them out. Anyone else?


    be sure to pick IPS
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops