Will the HD 7750 run all new and upcoming games ?

sudevsingh

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013
So I've got:
Pentium dual core E5700 3.0 ghz
4 gigs of RAM
500 gb HDD
HD 7750 (gonna buy if it does the following)

Now what I want from this graphic card is to run new games like Skyrim, Crysis 3 and BF3, NFS HP etc. at low-med settings with above 30 fps. And, upcoming games like BF4, Grid 2, FIFA 14, NFS Rivals at low settings with atleast 30 fps constant. My resolution's gonna be my greatest ally as it's only 1366*768. And I don't need stunning graphic quality...respectable clarity and above 30 fps is my aim. Even if I play on very low settings. Will it do so? If not what do I need to upgrade? Will 8 gigs of RAM do it? Do I need, say, a GTX 650? Or what will it be able to accomplish at these configs? Cheers!

Solution
hd 7750 is perfect match for your config.you can easily play present games at med-high settings with 30fps easily.it might struggle in multiplayer games but you will get playable gaming experiance.no body can comment about future gaming.but for present hd 7750 is v good gpu for 720p gaming.
hd 7750 is perfect match for your config.you can easily play present games at med-high settings with 30fps easily.it might struggle in multiplayer games but you will get playable gaming experiance.no body can comment about future gaming.but for present hd 7750 is v good gpu for 720p gaming.

Solution

CRYSIS3XTREME

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
i have the same card his hd 7750 1gb gddr5 and it ran crysis 3 on medium bf3 on high and hitman absolution on high grid 2 maxed out hitting 45-60fps except crysis 3 which was around 25-35 fps avg...i think BF 4 no problem but HD 7750 might face problem in watch dogs assassins creed 4 and witcher 3......

spat55

Distinguished

Turn off the damn cap lock!

It will do what you want it to do, but I would seriously look into upgrading that system soon, it is ancient!

On topic:
Most of the games you mention are very CPU dependant but you'll get reasonable gameplay, at low/medium settings at that sort of resolution.

Off topic:
Find out exactly which motherboard is installed, and check on the manufacturers website, it's possible you could drop a faster quad cored CPU in there for minimum cost and hassle-note, a BIOS update may be required and you'll have to search Craiglist/Ebay or call your local computer store/s to find one.

Kaunain

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013

i hve the following specs:
FX 8350
4GB DDR3
XFX core edition HD7750 1GB DDR5
my monitor res is 1366x768
i do not wish to upgrade the monitor.....can i play watchdogs,AC4 and next lined up games at this res?