May 11, 2013
Just want to know if this'll fit.

Mainboard- GIGABYTE GA-F2A75M-HD2 µATX Socket FM2
Processor- AMD A8-5600K
CPU Cooler- Arctic Freezer 64 PRO
Graphic Card- GIGABYTE GTX 650 Ti 2Gb
Power Supply- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W ATX23
Memory- Corsair 8GB DDR3-1333Mhz ValueSelect Dual Channel
Storage- WD 750GB Blue 5400rpm (I don't mind)
Case- Cooler Master Elite 310 µATX

My main consern is the PSU wattage.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
The wattage is more than ample. CPU is pretty bad though. They're intended for using the onboard graphics anyway - if you're buying an actual graphics card then try and get a Core i3 in there. And the 2GB memory on the graphics probably isn't worth it unless you've got an excellent deal on it. Generally not much point in 2GB until you step up to more powerful GPUs.
The wattage is more than ample. CPU is pretty bad though. They're intended for using the onboard graphics anyway - if you're buying an actual graphics card then try and get a Core i3 in there. And the 2GB memory on the graphics probably isn't worth it unless you've got an excellent deal on it. Generally not much point in 2GB until you step up to more powerful GPUs.

Solution

Jeremy Zimmermann

Honorable
May 11, 2013

For the cpu I'd actually choose AMD on this budget, especially for gaming. An Intel dual core even with hyperthreading would be kind of a waste. As for the GPU, the 2Gb versions costs €20 more then the 1Gb version, so yes, I'd consider that as a good deal.
Thanks for the help :D

Jeremy Zimmermann

Honorable
May 11, 2013

Allright. I've done some research and you're right, I'll get an FX-6300 in stead of an A8-5600K.
Thanks for your efforts :D

g-unit1111

Titan

I'd also drop the cooler - that cooler is a massive POS.