Solved

i7 4770 and gtx 670

hi i'm planing to biuld a pc for 3d max auto cad and game and im not going to over clock so what do u think?
i7 4770
gtx 670
asus h-87 pro
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 4770 gtx 670
  1. if u're not going to overclock get the non-K version of the CPU
    get a 770 instead of 670
  2. jinayhvora said:
    if u're not going to overclock get the non-K version of the CPU
    get a 770 instead of 670


    what about MB
  3. that mobo is good unless u wanna SLI
  4. If you are not overclocking then best buy is intel xeon 1230V2 or V3
    And cheap mobo B75 or H77 or new ones 85
    The new V3 is expensive so id take the 1155 xeon 1230V2 same price as the 3570k have
    but much faster cpu. same as the 3770 only 100MHz slower and it do not have iGPU.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637e31230v2
    mobo: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gab75md3h
    mATX nut reliable one. this cpu do have HT and 8 treads.

    Look this: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1230+V2+%40+3.30GHz
  5. Best answer
    AxlFone said:
    If you are not overclocking then best buy is intel xeon 1230V2 or V3
    And cheap mobo B75 or H77 or new ones 85
    The new V3 is expensive so id take the 1155 xeon 1230V2 same price as the 3570k have
    but much faster cpu. same as the 3770 only 100MHz slower and it do not have iGPU.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637e31230v2
    mobo: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gab75md3h
    mATX nut reliable one. this cpu do have HT and 8 treads.

    Look this: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1230+V2+%40+3.30GHz


    i7 4770 is much faster then e3 1230 v2 dont u think so?
  6. rezapatil said:
    AxlFone said:
    If you are not overclocking then best buy is intel xeon 1230V2 or V3
    And cheap mobo B75 or H77 or new ones 85
    The new V3 is expensive so id take the 1155 xeon 1230V2 same price as the 3570k have
    but much faster cpu. same as the 3770 only 100MHz slower and it do not have iGPU.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80637e31230v2
    mobo: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gab75md3h
    mATX nut reliable one. this cpu do have HT and 8 treads.

    Look this: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1230+V2+%40+3.30GHz


    i7 4770 is much faster then e3 1230 v2 dont u think so?

    No it is not.

    Look here 4770k vs 3570k and remember xeon is faster than 3570k: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/836?vs=701

    3570k is some test faster than 4770k ^^ but this is most where you use one core.. in several core usage it makes better performance when you have 8 treads and HT.
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/836?vs=701
    and look this too: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/CPU/341
  7. which is the best air cooling
  8. rezapatil said:
    hi i'm planing to biuld a pc for 3d max auto cad and game and im not going to over clock so what do u think?
    i7 4770
    gtx 670
    asus h-87 pro


    Intel Core i7 4770 >>> Great chip for 3D Modeling and Rendering
    GTX 670 >>> Get the GTX 680/770 or R9 280x
    Asus H-87 Pro >>> Top notch for non-OC CPU.

    Also, get 16GB of RAM since you'll be using them heavily.
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel i7 Games Systems Gtx CAD 3D