$600 Gaming Budget Build - Help? Cooler?

ipwnedx

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
All day yesterday and today I managed to build up a nice gaming setup that I am currently saving for and will (hopefully) have by/after Christmas.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1jYqb
^thats the entire setup.

I have a few questions, though.
1) Is 550 watts enough to supply all of this? I tried a PSU calculator and it said I needed atleast 250-300. (Is that wrong?)
2) Will this all fit in the case?
3) I think the case comes with a fan, but do I need any more fans / coolers? I won't be doing any overclocking. ( I added the hyper 212 cooler to the list just in case I may need it. )
4) If my motherboard supports onboard ethernet, do I need to buy the wired and wireless network adaptors? I mean, I already know my motherboard supports onboard sound, so I'm not buying any sound card.

That's it, I may have more but I think I'm good for now.

Really looking forward to this build!

Solution

ferny14

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013

1. you will need about 400w so yea 550 will do
2.i would say it does but i have never seen the case in real life (to me it looks like it does because it doesnt have a middle drive cage
3.that case comes with 2 fans one in front and one in the rear for exhaust if you are not ocing that will have no problem and you wont need the hyper 212
4. if it supports ethernet it means it supports intetrnet by wire if you want wifi you WILL need an adaptor
also if you are buying around xmass make a set up then because technology moves fast and things will change a lot in this 6 months

Solution