Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

help me upgrading my cpu

Last response: in CPUs
Share
July 24, 2013 8:18:55 AM

My system is
quad 2 core q6600
gtx 560 ti
ram 4gb
700w power supply
i know that upgrading my cpu needs upgrading mb
i want only cpu,mb and ram

More about : upgrading cpu

a b ) Power supply
a b à CPUs
July 24, 2013 8:24:20 AM

In order to make good recommendations, we need to know:

What is your budget?
What will you be using this PC for?

If you can include specific software titles you plan to use, that would also be helpful. ;) 
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 24, 2013 8:30:22 AM

Whats ur budget,???
m
0
l
Related resources
July 24, 2013 8:37:39 AM

my budget around 600-700$ i use my pc most of the time for browsing and gaming
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 12:07:10 AM

help please
m
0
l

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 26, 2013 12:27:12 AM

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($217.98 @ Outlet PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($131.75 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $439.70
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-26 03:15 EDT-0400)


Get this built
Great fr u
Share
July 26, 2013 3:04:13 AM

Sn1992 said:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($217.98 @ Outlet PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($131.75 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $439.70
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-26 03:15 EDT-0400)


Get this built
Great fr u


Thanks alot but does the cpu good at gaming ? like recent games?
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 26, 2013 3:14:37 AM

this is one of the best at gaming
if u want more get a 3770k added to it



but i dont think u shud add instead get a powerfull gpu that wud boost more fps than a bttr cpu



dont frget to close the post
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 3:37:57 AM

Sn1992 said:
this is one of the best at gaming
if u want more get a 3770k added to it



but i dont think u shud add instead get a powerfull gpu that wud boost more fps than a bttr cpu



dont frget to close the post


Thanks i`m appreicated
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 26, 2013 4:05:37 AM

Glad it helped u


Close the post and fr further quiries or any problms PM me
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 4:09:54 AM

Sn1992 said:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($217.98 @ Outlet PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($131.75 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $439.70
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-26 03:15 EDT-0400)


Get this built
Great fr u


Sn1992 said:
Glad it helped u


Close the post and fr further quiries or any problms PM me


sorry i`m new here and i tried to choose you answer as best answer but i couldn`t and couldn`t close the post and send PM too
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 26, 2013 4:11:54 AM

There is a best answer or pick as a soltion jst select that and this will close the post
m
0
l
July 26, 2013 4:23:12 AM

Sn1992 said:
There is a best answer or pick as a soltion jst select that and this will close the post


i`m really sorry but i couldn`t find best answer or solution and when i try to send PM it shows invalid nickname !
m
0
l
a b ) Power supply
a c 406 à CPUs
July 26, 2013 4:32:10 AM

Ohkay btw its at upper corner of the post
m
0
l
!